? for Jess Jugs

RunnerGirl

Cathlete
Hey. I was wondering if there is anywhere to find blank copies of the weight w/outs for P90X. You know the sheets to record reps and weights. I looked on BB's website but didn't see any. My friend is doing the X with me and so I need more sheets. I guess I could type them out myself but I thought I'd ask the expert first.;-) Thanks
LD

If you log into milliondollarbody.com and click on the "exercise and fitness" tab and scroll down you'll see the links for both the X and the X+ there.

Thanks Jess, Marcy, and Wendy!
We are on day 3 right now. So far so good. I was looking at the million dollar body website and started to sign up then it said if you wanted a certain coach to go to their site. So I decided to go to your site Jess. I just haven't done it yet. I'll try to get to it later today. I have to go to my mom's and wait for a repairman. I swear all of my relatives think I like to wait all day for repair men just because I am a SAHM! LOL. Well, I can't complain since we did get to move back to be closer to family! Ok! LOL glad I got that rant off my chest to you guys instead of the family! Have a great day and thanks for the links!
LD

Hey girl!! Of course you'd better go to my site!! LOL If you want to be a free player, click on Play the Game of or if you want to join the club (paying member), click on Join the Club.

Oooh, I hate waiting on repair men!! Oh yeah, we have nothing better to do all day than wait around?? :eek:

Keep me posted on how you're doing!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.