January rotation Saturday 29/1/2005

stayfit

Cathlete
Hi good morning everybody. I am the first. Today is Step Blast in my rotation. I am going to practise with step heaven too. Today I am going to get the first stage without modifications . I love the music in this first stage.Yesterday I did it, with little modifications, and it is so fun. I wanted to repeat the 25 minutes of stage but I thought: You have done PUB and this first stage today,it is enough. Today I am going to repeat the stage untill I will get all the steps . I am going to see the film " the chorus " too. Have a great pre - Hardcore Saturday everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Hi, Mariangeles! Sounds like a good workout...enjoy your movie!

This morning I got up early and did Pyramid Upper Body, and added on the abs from Muscle Endurance. This was my first upper body wo since the release from my doctor, and my hand/wrist felt great. I couldn't do the pikes on the stability ball though because of the tension on my wrist, but I did all the others. I am WAY off of the January rotation now, but I really felt I needed a good upper body workout finally.

Have an awesome day!
Gayle

Good morning ladies,

Circuit Max for me this morning. I did the ab section from C&W though. I wanted something tough today because we are going to dinner and a movie tonight. I also went out to dinner last night. No wonder I don't get results..LOL! That will all change when HC gets here! Have a great weekend!

Aila

I was planning on doing PowerMax today, but I think I'll do Imax2 instead. I'll know for sure when my breakfast settles. :)

I feel like my body is just kicking into a new gear lately. I have a lot of energy and my endurance has definitely increased. It must be due to better eating (and pushing myself harder, too).

In the past month I've eaten far better than I've ever done before, and now I think it's starting to pay off. YAY!

Also, I started taking new vitamins. They're called Multivesence. They're natural (as opposed to synthetic) and you mix them with water and drink them down so they're well absorbed. No pills to break down.

Must get in shape for my Florida trip in 4 weeks!

Marla G.

Seasun Ziegler Rock Steady Step was my workout this afternoon. I only slept 4 hours today and I was just happy to do any excercize!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.