January Rotation: 1/28/05

bfj

Cathlete
Hi!
Today was last day of Cathe's Jan. rotation for me. CTX Kickbox (cardio only) + 10 minutes of Ab Hits + cardio gliding and power yoga.

I hope to see you guys for Feb. rotation and for Hard Core rotations.
It's been a pleasure.
Take best care and have an awesome day.:)

Hi, bfj. Great job on finishing the rotation.

This last week of the rotation was a bit jumbled because of my hand, but I tried to keep the same concept Cathe was putting in. Today I did Step Blast and I think Cardio & Weights are tomorrow, so I am planning on that for tomorrow.

I want to see what everyone else is doing for February too. After doing a rotation for the last 2 months, I've decided I really like them. So I'll see what the majority is going to do.

Have an awesome day!
Gayle

Hi Bfj & Gayle,

I did LL today and pilates this morning. I had a great time checking in in with all of you this month!! I am sure we'll be checking in for HC. I am so excited about this series!! Has anybody seen results from this rotation?? I think I may have leaned a little, but nothing major. I owe that to my diet..lol. I am definitely going to clean up my diet and get serious when HC comes. Something to look forward too! Have a great day!!

Aila

I still have three more days to go on this rotation. For the first time I did CTX Step Intervals. I've had this dvd for about 6 months and never did this one. I just did the step portion and added 10 minutes of Ab Hits. I will finish off this rotation with MIS, Imax2 and C&W in that order.

I really enjoyed doing this.

Aila-Like you, I think my diet has played the biggest role in the results I've recently noticed. I am starting to see muscle definition in my abs...got a 4 pack so far...LOL. The other thing is my cardio endurance. This month I noticed a HUGE difference in my stamina. For instance, Step Blast today, was fun, but not tough anymore. Or IMax 2 the other day...I really noticed I'm not as winded and could have actually gone longer on a few intervals. I followed IMax 2 up with a 30 minute treadmill workout for more cardio. For me, I think with hardcore, I am REALLY going to focus on muscle definition now. I am at an awesome weight and really need to gain that cut look.

Anyway...I am so pumped for Hardcore, as everybody else is. I live in PA (Nazareth) and I always get my orders the next day, so I'll be getting mine very early too. (Plus I ordered the first day of preorder).

Gayle

Hi, big increase in stamina for me, also, and my pants are somewhat looser, even considering I have been soooo hungry lately.

Anyways, I don't have LL, so I did PP lower Body ( 3 sets ) and all the ab sections from SS. This premix was a doozy!

I only have 2 more days on this one, then I hope Cathe posts a Feb rotation, I want to keep this up!

Have a great weekend everyone!

That's really great ladies!! I noticed a little more cardio edurance too. I am not sure what's going to happen with a Feb. rotation. If it is a heavier strength rotation, then I will do it. If not I will just do S&H. I do like checking in every day. There are certain workouts I rarely do and the check-ins make me revisit them..lol

Aila

hi good morning. Today is PUB in my rotation. Bfj congratulations. hi Gayle i will be doing this rotation during February.Aila we are in the same boat. I don't see improvements and that 's because I don't eat clean.Dorothy you can do it. There are only three workouts left and the rotation will be finished.Conni great workout. The SS ( 3 rounds )and it is a killer too.Have a great pre-hardcore weekend everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Good morning,
I've still got 3 days left in the rotation. In checking myself out last night (someone's got to) I did notice some things. My butt is higher!!! I kept turning around to look at it in the mirror and then trying to see if I could tell by looking at it, must have been comical. I also noticed that my stomach is shaping up nicely. And I also noticed that my legs are a little more toned.

I did RS and ran 3 miles last night. Today I'm going to do L & G and some type of cardio if there's time.

I don't know what I'll do for February yet, I like this rotation thing, and this check-in keeps me in line, so I've got to come up with something:7

have a great friday everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.