I've got my spider veins lasered!

macska

Cathlete
WOW. That was an experience. I set through 30 min and I was very proud of myself. It hurts!:eek: My right thigh is done, next week comes the left one.
What nice Christmas present....

Anyone else had this done? Mari

Hey Mari....how are ya!!! Way to go to treat yourself like that. I have been lucky...no spider veins....yet...:)...Carole

Good for you!!!

I have not had it done but figure I may have to when I am older. My grandmothers legs were COVERED, however, she kept her legs crossed (knee over knee) her entire life. She probably slept like that!LOL!! Anyway, that is supposed to be bad for the veins. I may be safe since I don't sit like that and I get exercise in...fingers (not legs) crossed!!

Anyways...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Funny. I didn't know about the crossed legged sitting thing... As a matter of fact I do sit with my legs crossed. Not anymore! Carole, how is it going? Any race is scheduled soon?

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Good for you Mari. Yes, I am a cardio junkie, yet I see the beginnings of some spider veins. Of course, I'm a nurse and sometimes on my feet all freakin' day. You better believe I am doing this ! Keep us updated, OK?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.