It's Friday! Weekend workouts/plans

allwildgirl

Cathlete
What's everyone up to this weekend, workout-wise and otherwise?

Today will be a circuit for me, probably Bootcamp (the original). Tomorrow will be a run and Sunday is legs.

This weekend, my sister and I are taking my DD to Niagara Falls, NY for a girl's shopping weekend for her 10th birthday (which is on the 22nd). We're staying in a hotel with a pool and a fitness centre and a children's jungle gym play area. I can't wait! I even get to go to Target! And if there are red balls in front, I'll be sure to have my sister take a Target ball pike picture:p

Hello Shelley.

For the weekend for workouts, it will be Gin Miller Simply Step or the original Jane Fonda step workout (lower body solution). Sunday will be MM (hopefully).

The weekend. Meeting friends at church on Sat. night, going to a new release party of a DVD afterwards. Sunday, meeting a friend for brunch so she can tell me about her new man.

Have fun at Target.

Oh, Shelley, it sounds wonderful! Have lots of fun!! Please give Sophie a big birthday hug for me.

I think I'll go to the gym for cardio on Saturday morning, and after that I don't know. I'm torn between doing something in the city with DH, going to the office to do some work, or staying home and reading the materials from the seminar I'm at this week. I think I need an extra day this weekend.

Well, let's see. Tomorrow I have to be at the vet by 8 a.m., and then a friend and her two daughters are coming out after lunch for a visit. Sunday will just be general around the house stuff, like cleaning. We're off Monday for Veterans Day, so I'm taking another friend out to celebrate her 40th birthday. Then that afternoon I'll "get" to attend physical therapy for my calf and arm.

As for workouts - beats me. I'm trying to devise some that keep me moving, even though my PT says no serious workouts. I imagine they'll revolve around walking and stretching.

DH and I are taking a weekend trip to Baltimore from this afternoon thru Sunday. DS is staying with his grandma. :)

This is the mish-mosh I did this morning:

B&G warm up
walking lunges
reverse grip chin ups
side hammers
standard pushups
lunge/squat combo
wide fly pull ups
firewalkers
wide fly push ups
bonus glute squeezes
o/h close grip chin ups
inner thigh leg lifts
tricep push ups
All Body Attack core/abs + stretch

The only other work out I have planned is hopefully a short run tmrw or sunday morning as I think the hotel has a fitness center.

Have a great weekend folks!

Well, I'm only one week into the Nov. rotation and I've already missed two workouts. Life is a little hectic right now and has been interfering with my love of Cathe. (And it doesn't help that my eating has been ridiculously horrible).

Tonight I am planning to do the 4DS Bootcamp (per the rotation) and if I have time, add on LIS that I was supposed to do last night. Tomorrow will be cardio of some sort--maybe Cardio Fusion--and Sunday will be a circuit workout I think. Maybe Bootcamp (original) or maybe LIC. I have no idea. There are so many "off" days in the Nov. rotation and I want to add in workouts on those days.

Right now I have no idea what I'm doing in 5 minutes, never mind 2 days from now. I just can't focus. Life sucks at the moment.

Allison

Tonight is BBC legs...dreading it, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Tomorrow will be a long walk around our neighborhood as the Richmond Marathon goes through. Sunday will be BBC Chest.

No big plans for the weekend. Might have to take some work home :( so it won't be so crazy at deadline time next week. Dinner or brunch with friends, doing some work around the house, reading, and relaxing!!!

Hope you all have nice ones!

I am just finishing up my week1/Phase 1 of p90x!

Friday : X Stretch --going to run 2-3 miles (end of week 1)

Start of week 2/Phase 1
Sat: Chest and Back & Ab RipperX--longer run 4-5 miles
Sunday: Plyometrics (such a good w/o)

I want to keep my running up for a Turkey Day 5/10k.

Have great workouts and weekends everyone:D

No great plans this weekend. I may do L&G tomorrow or I might just take the whole weekend off exercise!

I've got to do a bit of shopping and we're tidying up the garden. Just staying at home with the family!

For both Saturday and Sunday it is HIS plus something else. Not sure what else, but something like 20-30 minutes long.

Today is my rest day and we have guests coming for dinner.

Saturday will be 4DS/Boot Camp, maybe a trip to the mall and some babysitting. We are having a Thai dinner at church in the evening prepared by a church member who was a missionary there for several years, followed by a white elephant sale, which is always good for a laugh or two.

Sunday will be some kind of cardio. No other plans, so maybe other than church in the morning, so maybe some housework, reading, babysitting.

Today is a rest day. My sister is visiting from Chicago so all of us sisters (4 of us total) are getting together for a bit of fun.

Tomorrow is a early day as I have to take my sis to the airport at the crack of dawn. Then I will do GS BSB and make 3 batches of cookies for a charity bake sale.

Sunday is GS C&T and a long walk/run.

I plan on doing DrillMax today, taking either Sat or Sunday for a rest day and include a stretch workout, I no longer have the luxury of not stretching! I feel horrid if I do not, plus I am working on getting my flexibility back in my hip-slowly but surely!:)

I plan on painting alot this weekend, no one is here and I have three new canvases staring at me! I love it.:) The other day will be a lower body workout, maybe B&G since I haven't done it in quite awhile with all the newer workouts to choose from!

Have a wonderful weekend, and happy birthday to Sophie!:+

Today I did the first 5 combos of Tracey's HISM (by the way, Allison, you were cute as a button stepping with her :)).

Tomorrow is the Back & Shoulders split from Amy's Slo-Mo Strength Challenge. Sunday is a rest day, though I might try a new yoga workout.

Have fun on your girls' shopping weekend, Shelley!

ETA: Obviously I don't have any interesting non-workout plans. We might go to Bed Bath & Beyond to look for some household items. Thrilling, huh?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

Today I did Drill Max cardio drills 1-4, then bis and tris from the 4DS.

Tomorrow will be a loooooong step workout, not sure exactly what, maybe LIC cardio blast then Body Max 2 combos.

Sunday will be my rest day.

No big plans for the weekend, DF is taking me out to dinner Saturday night, so I will probably cheat and eat some french fries!

Today I did an hour on the treadmill.

Tomorrow, I'm going to work on learning Amy Bento's new step video for an hour and then do 4DS legs and abs, if I have the energy. I've learned combos 1-3, so if I learn 4 and 5 tomorrow, I think I'll know the whole thing. I can't remember if there are 5 combos or 6. It is really fun.

Sunday is my rest day.

Maggie:)

tonight was cardio sculpt fitness. tomorrow is taekwondo in the morning and sunday is my longrun.

tomorrow i go for my trial for my hair. cant believe the big day is just around the corner! i have no idea what i should do with it. not much to do with baby thin/fine hair.

suri;-)

just did KPC. It kicked my butt! Haven't done it in a while so i'm sure I will be sore tomorrow. Luckily tomorrow is a rest day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.