Ipod for the impatient

honeybunch1

Cathlete
Since this is the place to get the answers for everything:

Please help me buy an Ipod or something similar for ME! I'm want something that will be easy to understand and operate like my wonderful Toshiba DVD/VHS unit - get it out of the box read the directions and operate it, without having to consult a graduate of MIT.

Thanks in advance for all the wonderful advice I'm sure I'll get!

Just Do It! :)

I have an iPod and it IS easy to operate, download, etc. I have an iBook laptop, so I don't know if that makes it easier for me. If I have ever had a question, it's been easily answered by doing a search under MAC support.

I love it. I always use it while working out unless I'm doing a DVD. Recently, I downloaded an audiobook and has made household chores more fun!

I don't know if that is helpful or not?

Dallas:)

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'm not sure about the Dell PC. Are you purchasing it at the store? Maybe they could give you some feedback?

Maybe bumping this up, someone here will have the answer.

Good luck!

Dallas:)

Do you have an online subscription to Consumer Reports? If so, search for mp3 players and it will provide you with a review of them.

Hope this helps (no, I don't own an mp3 player).
Lorrayne

I currently have an iPod and use it with my Sony laptop. The software that I use is iTunes, which comes with the iPod or you can download it on the web. This MP3 player is very easy to use and you never hear the same song (unless you want to). I did have a Rio MP3 player before this and it was horrible and not easy to use at all. I really disliked it. IMHO, the iPod is the best way to go because of the ease of use, online support, and quality of product. Oh, it also helps with song transfer times if you have a fire wire connection, but you can use USB. It just takes longer. Good luck.

Karin

I just can't say enough about my IPOD. I used to take a little portable cd player to gym, and then I got my IPOD> WOW! It has made all the difference in the world for me in terms of relieving boredom at the gym. It is so much easier to workout longer and harder with the IPOD. I have never had a problem using it at all. It is sooooo easy to operate. Buy one!

I just got the Ipod Nano for xmas from DH - it's really easy to use! I also got the arm band so I can run with it on :) All you need is a 2.0 USB port (or a card) for your computer (we have PC). iTunes is also really easy to use.

I had a napster MP3 player - one of the 1st ones they came out with - that was also easy to use but it was big and heavy, not good for running or working out with.

Good luck with your purchase!

My son has the Ipod and we have a dell computer and it works fine. You have to download the ITune software. HTH:)

my ipod (mini) is SOOOOOO easy to use! i LOVE it!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.