Interested in buying COLORED 1" rubber-coated barbell plates?

Interested in buying COLORED 1" rubber-coated barbell plates?

• Total voters

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey you all!

Re-doing this poll b/c I didn't get it right the first time and for some reason can't edit -- sorry! :-(

I got a random e-mail from Power-Systems about new products and noticed an intriguing product called the "CardioBarbell" that is available with, of all things, COLORED rubber-coated plates in 2.5 lb ([font color=green]green[/font color]), 5 lb ([font color=red]red[/font color]) and 10-lb ([font color=blue]blue[/font color]) sizes. I e-mailed Power-Systems to see if the plates could be bought without the barbell, and for the moment the answer is NO. BUT they said that they'd consider selling the plates individually. Pricing would be approximately ranging from $4 - $5 per pair for the 2.5 to $12 - $13 per pair for the 10-lb plates.

So -- little poll here. I told them I'd let them know if we had a lot of interest. What do you guys think??? I think the colors would be a fun addition to my already-ridiculous collection of fitness gear. :)

Here's a link to the CardioBarbell at the Power-Systems site, in case you all want to take a look, but the colored plates aren't pictured. Power-Systems told me that they do not recommend loading this particular bar with more than 30 lbs, so that it won't bend.

http://www.power-systems.com/nav/closeup.aspx?c=8&g=3071&CardioBarbell™/Sets

You can also e-mail the very helpful and friendly Amanda Sutton in Power-Systems customer service, at [email protected].

Thanks y'all!!

RE: Interested in buying COLORED 1

I voted "maybe" because I already have 2 Troy Lite barbells and plenty of extra plates. Had I known about this a week ago I would've jumped on it, but unfortunately, that's when I ordered my 2nd Troy Lite set. SoooOOOoooOOOooo, I really don't "need" anymore plates right now -- however, I may "want" them anyway :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.