Intensity Series Owners, tell me what you love...

I just ordered this series as well as AbHits and am SO EXCITED!!! Because this seems to be Cathe's most popular series, just for fun I thought I'd see what everyone loves about it!

I like all of them...:)...but the ones I like the most are Imax2 and the Pyramids. I especially like the use of the stability ball in this series...you'll have a great time with them...:)...Carole

I love the Pyramids (though I modify by putting a longer break between leg moves: IMO there is not enough of a break) and think that PLB, even without the stability ball work, is the most well-rounded lower body workout Cathe's done, while at the same time not overdoing anything.

Bootcamp is fun and unique.

I also like the look of the series: Cathe's different, cute hairstyles, the outfits they are wearing.

Now that I own the whole series, I will say....

BC: good variety, fast moving, tough and even fun! My favorite workout!!

ME: great total body workout, the bonus combo is my favorite a few cardio blast mixed in with weights.

Imax 2: Fun and very intense.

C&W: Fun and a great upper body weight workout and ab section which makes it intense for me.

Pyramids: great weight program. It moves quickly and has excellent floor work. The ab section is intense with a dumbbell. I like the premixes when doing long cardio. My hamstrings and thighs are feeling it today! And that's just from the premix!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 I love these workouts. Have fun!!!

The Intensity Series delivers what it promises with variety, fun and great cardio vascular and muscular challenge. I really enjoy PUB it's tough but upbeat and the music carries me through some of the tough parts.
Cardio and Weights is the most fun I have ever had sweating (hmm, maybe the second most fun I've ever had sweating;-)). The music and choreography are exquisitely put together.
Muscle Endurance is varied, interesting and challenging and introduced me to leg presses which have greatly contributed to shaping and sculpting my inherently flat derriere.
BootCamp speaks for itself and though it's tough the time just disappears and before you know it your on the floor stretching.
I must admit I don't visit PLB very often as I have to be careful not to overwork my legs as they bulk up quickly.
IMAX2 is the creme de la creme of interval step workouts, soo much fun and challenge, I love this workout.

Cathe is gorgeous in this series, so natural and motivating. She seems to be having so much fun in this series and it's infectious.

Enjoy, you will love this series.

Take Care
Laurie:)

I love EVERYTHING! I think this was a really well thought out series and I commend Cathe for it!

My particular favorites are IMAX2 (I could do this everyday!) ME and Boot Camp. I find it hard NOT to do these. I do however love C&W and the Pyramids. I incoporate all these workouts regularly. But even more important, the premixes are fantastic and can be used with all other kinds of workouts. I especially love the ME lower body premix and the BC core premix, oh, and the Pyramid Up or down premixes. Scheesch...I could go on and on! You will not be sorry you made this purchase!

Jo

I love bootcamp the most. This workout is fantastic. I have done yesterday the gaunlet in the terminator dvd, and I stay feeling it.I prefer the Intensity series than the body blast series but both series are awesome.

this is my favorite cathe series so far!! i love the imax2 premixes!!its like psycho cardio!! i also love the music in this series. and bootcamp is like no other workout...cathe shines in this one!! after reading this post, i may just have to start an intensity series rotation!!}( }(

What I love about the Intensity Series in particular is the music! It's very upbeat, and motivating. I just love the music in Imax2, especially the 3rd interval. Another particular favorite of mine is the latin music & vocals during the Cardio and Weights abs section. And another one in Muscle Endurance (I believe it's called 'Let's Get the Party Started'). Of course the workouts themselves are great too :D !

BOOT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this one the best because it kicks my behind each and every time! Followed closely by Imax2 and the Pyramids! Followed closely by Cardio & Weights and Muscle Endurance!! LOL!! I guess what I'm trying to say ... is that I love this entire series!! :D

Carol
:)

Did ME for the first time at the weekend and WOW...I didn't want it to end! Really enjoyed it. Excellent total body workout!

C&W/Imax2: Find I do these quite often as I can do all the choreography without getting lost. Got good results from them too.

BC: Excellent all-rounder. Find I struggle on some of the core stuff though (will get there with time).

PUB/PLB: Can't believe how fast these workouts go by...they get the job done (and you know about it).

There's not one workout in this series which I push to the back...THEY"RE ALL ACE!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them all too.

So glad I asked!!! Now I'm REALLY pumped! Each video got commendations from at least a few of you - they must be the best! I'm really glad you guys like Boot Camp - it scares me because knowing Cathe, its going to be a real butt-kicker! And I'm also excited about the music - I've got Cathe's older videos and am starting to get used to the music in them, so ready for a change (and music can go such a long way towards motivation for me!)

I'll let you know how it goes!

One of you mentioned doing an Intensity Rotation - anyone got ideas about one? Never done a rotation before, but they seem to work well...

I like Imax2, The Pyramids (my favorite if I had to choose only one), ME, Boot Camp and the Terminators. I love it all except Cardio and Weights, and I do use bits of that too. Intensities are an excellent investment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.