IMAX 2 ????

momto4

Cathlete
How long did it take you to learn IMAX 2?
I usually stick with the Athletic style of step, however I have IMAX 2 and am thinking of giving it a try. I just hate to waste an entire workout starring at the TV trying to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing.

There is only 1 combo I had a little trouble learning; otherwise, was able to do the workout the first time. The moves aren't too dancy and it's my favorite Imax. Give it a try and good luck!

Lisa

Imax 2 is pretty straight forward. Not a lot of tricky stuff, and I am the queen of klutz. The blasts are what will leave you gasping. It's my fav too. Enjoy.

I think you will find that the most difficult aspect of IMAX 2 is the cardio aspect. The steps aren't so difficult to learn, of course, when you are gasping for breath it can be a bit difficult to follow. But other than that, I would say after 2 or 3 times at the most it should be ok.

It all depends, how long have you been doing step and what video's have you tried? Imax2 is fairly easy (choreography-wise) for someone who is not new to step. I am a fairly new stepper and find some parts tricky but do-able. The blasts are what make this workout tough and fun IMO. But ya, I understand you not wanting to just spend the workout looking at the screen (that was me 6 months ago with Intensity). People said the choreo was easy for that one but I still found it difficult. I am certain once you get the hang of it, you will LOVE IT!!! And the music is fantastic!! Enjoy!!

Natasha

Preview it at least once before attempting. I think there is a fast foot shuffle which is fun to do once you get it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.