If they were available, would you be interested in buying additional COLORED rubber-coated plates fo

If they were available, would you be interested in buying additional COLORED rubber-coated plates fo

• Total voters

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey you all!

I got a random e-mail from Power-Systems about new products and noticed an intriguing product called the "CardioBarbell" that is available with, of all things, 1"-diameter COLORED rubber-coated plates in 2.5, 5 and 10-lb sizes. I e-mailed Power-Systems to see if the plates could be bought without the barbell, and for the moment the answer is NO. BUT they said that they'd consider selling the plates individually.

So -- little poll here. I told them I'd let them know if we had a lot of interest. What do you guys think??? I think the colors would be a fun addition to my already-ridiculous collection of fitness gear. :)

Here's a link to the CardioBarbell at the Power-Systems site, in case you all want to take a look, but the colored plates aren't pictured. Power-Systems told me that they do not recommend loading this particular bar with more than 30 lbs, so that it won't bend.

http://www.power-systems.com/nav/closeup.aspx?c=8&g=3071&CardioBarbell™/Sets

You can also e-mail the very helpful and friendly Amanda Sutton in Power-Systems customer service, at [email protected].

Thanks y'all!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.