If I had no other choice but

fitatfifty

Cathlete
To take just ONE Cathe workout that I refuse to live without it is hands down "4-daysplit" I never grow tired of these 2 dvd's. Because of the excellent premixes. A fav of mine that is a KILLER workout is the premix "Boot Camp Lower Body Circuit" Very intense.

How about you? Which one/ones would you refuse to go without?

What a Sophie's choice! Cardio would be HiiT. Strength STS (cheating, since that's a series).

I really feel my arm is being twisted here. :p;) So tough to choose just ONE. Oy! For weights, I would go with "Muscle Max" as I never tire of it and it works all my muscles hard. For cardio, I would say "Imax 2" as it's a mood booster, butt kicker and all around fun workout.

My fave is the premix of both of the step routines, cardio hour, I think that's what its called.

OMG...how dare u make us choose....lol....i would have to say imax2, b/c it is my fave workout that i just don't see me getting tired of anytime soon and it makes me feel so accomplished and happy afterwards(love the music in this one).....and i would say any of her strength workouts....ok, ok, ok....i can't do that....so if i had to pick just one it would be the gym styles b/c she works u so thoroughly...and u can always throw ur own cardio in there:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.