I think we should post MORE....

lorihart

Cathlete
pictures in about 3-4 monthes? That way we can all see what the HC series as done for us.That would be enough time to see some changes,don't ya think?
Thought it would be a good idea.That may keep everyone on track and motivated.Not to mention that we would all be in awesome shape for the summer:)
Lori

Hi Lori,

Your pics look great! You have beautiful hair & are in great shape. I agree, I think updated pics are a great idea. That is about the time frame I expect to see some results. It's more than enough time to get busy and get in shape for summer.

Aila

Yes, I want to do that too. I think that is an excellent idea. I would hope to see more muscle mass on my body by then.
Charlotte~~

Im all for that.........but can we not just restrict the new pics to the HC members only?

Unless of course you wish to post seperatly (which is fine), but alot of us will not have the HC or only some of them, or none of them.

Perhaps just "The 4 month challenge" or something, so EVERYONE here can have a challenge to work towards, and be inspired to work out with what they have, and still post their results in 4 months.

Just a suggestion

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Great idea. I'm going to have to have my DH take some full body shots of me to post this week so I have something to compare to.

I am going to post pictures of me sometime this weekend, I have a hair appointment on friday...... Rhonda:7

Yes, I think that is a great idea. Whether you are using HC or not, 4 months would be a great time to post new pics!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.