I think LowMax. . .

ivorygorgon

Cathlete
. . .just did me in :) Not really, but wow is that a tough workout. I think it is one of the toughest. I really do get "fire in the thighs." Do you think Cathe gets "fire" like she says? Somehow I doubt it and that makes the w/o even worse because she looks like she just skates right through it.

That one really sneaks up on you, doesn't it? I always start off thinking "oh, this is pretty easy" then the third blast hits (all those dynamic outer thighs and sculpt 15's) and my legs start screaming at me:)

I like to throw the blast only premix in with other work. It's a good lower body burn.

I really like this workout to.Its nice to have atleast one workout out of the bunch thats not so hard on our knees and ankles.
#2 gets me.It KILLS!
Lori:)

That one is SOOO GOOOD!!

I love it during the stretch when she says that "all of your leg worked so hard." She pauses a little when she says "leg" and it always makes me think that she does read the open discussion forum. A while back we had a thread about favorite Catheisms and someone asked about another w/o where Cathe says that "all of your legs worked so hard" and the poster said "how many legs does she think we have?" Makes me smile every time!

Jenn

And another Here Here for Low Max. Starts out easy, ends up tough. You gotta love it. I'm not so sure I could do the blast premix though. I like those breaks between blasts too much.

I absolutely love Low Max. And yes, I do believe Cathe feels the "fire in the thighs"--probably not quite as badly as we do, but Cathe wouldn't lie to us! ;-)

Oh yes, Low Max is great! It's right up there with Step Blast for putting me in a good mood. The music is perfect, the routine is fun, and you can just about use it for a leg workout, as well. I dearly love high impact stuff, but if there were more Low Maxes out there, I'd probably be a convert.

Love Lowmax! I also have to compliment the music! I usually just do the all step premix, but occasionally I go for the blasts.

Regarding Cathe feeling fire in the thighs: I've seen her legs shaking on some of these videos (GS: Legs, for example). I'm sure she's "feeling it." :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.