I just wanna order P90X!!!

icklemoley

Cathlete
Why oh why am i getting little help. I've tried all your suggestions, including contacting that lady someone on here told me too, (she's getting bcak to me!). Why oh why is it so bloody hard to order this dvd's if you live in the UK and don't want to e-mail your credit card details over? Is it too much to ask. Cathe can manage so why can't they?

Wayne.

Hi Wayne,

When I first decided to order P90X I was very concerned about using my credit card because of all the horror stories. I almost mailed a check with my order, maybe you could use a money order or equivalent.

I did use my credit card and there was an initial problem. I contacted Amber Otto and she was very helpful. So maybe if you can be patient a little longer she might come through for you.

Have you tried posting on the beachbody website? There might be seasoned posters that may have more suggestions. Also, I think people who work for the company post on the BB board.

Did you consider ebay? I like this series but did not love it. Nor did I get the great reasults that some got. My point is, that some people may have been disappointed with this series and may want to sell.

Well, that's all I have.
Goodluck,
jordan

I'll sell mine. I did it for two months. It was a nice change but way to many pushups for my weak injured wrist. I even got the black heavy duty band since I can't do pullups if you want it.

I love Cathe's workouts. She is the best and I can't wait for the HardCore workouts to be done!!!

email me at [email protected] if intereted.

Christina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.