I Hate Cardio Check-In, 4/8

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hi Haters!

Boy, it's amazing what a little Ibuprofen and a good night's sleep will do for you. If you saw my last post yesterday then you know I had a migraine and felt lousy. I didn't do my work out so I'm making it up today. Today's rotation calls for UB and LB weights so I'm going to do BS from yesterday's rotation, and follow it with the weight work.

Jana, have you finished your run and GS legs? Just wondering if I need to alert someone to scoop you up off the floor.

Diane, have fun shopping and let us know what you find. I love shopping for my house!

Ellen, there are many people anxiously awaiting you pool boy photos;).

Dana, which cardio did you end up doing last night...elliptical or Ms. Prickett? I hope the sun is shining upon you today and that you have a great weekend.

Toasty, if you're out there, have a great day and a great work out!

Robin, our fickle hater, what's on tap for you today? You haven't been on the boards much lately. Is everything okay with you? I miss reading your excellent posts!

I hope you all have a great day! I'll try to post again later but I'm not sure what DH and I will be doing this weekend, only that it will involve my in-laws. Take care!

Michele:)

I think it is just the 2 of us again today. Short on time. Today is a beautiful weather day and as per the news the last weekend we will be this low in temp., high only in the upper 70's so I took DD out for a walk this morning. We went for about 30 mins around the neighborhood and then came home and did most of GS legs. I decided to lower the weight a little instead of doing 40 lbs on the squats I only did 30, made a dif. Feel better.

Got to run, get the house clean people coming over to check out the new place and my hands are full.

BB later.

LOL!! I don't post a lot because I don't do a lot of cardio:eek: (Bad Robin!!) I did do Kickmax yesterday....hurray!! So I got 2 cardio workouts in this last week. Yay!! Today is Legs and Glutes if I ever make it there.

I do hope to attempt more cardio next week. I have Imax 1 planned, SB and KPC. Wow, three cardios planned in one week. I'm not sure I can do it....maybe I'll cut it to two;) We'll see. No promises.

Robin:)

Whew! I'm all caught up on my rotation and I don't ever want to get behind again! Oh my, I do not like doing cardio and total body weights in one day, but at least I can say I did my rotation + an extra cardio day:eek: :) .

Robin, nice to see you! Wow, your plan for next week is ambitious to say the least. I have complete faith in you, you wild thing, you!

Jana, I think you and I should get some sort of faithful check-in award.

See y'all tomorrow!

Michele:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.