I FOUND HER!!! I FOUND HER!!!!

crazystepr

Cathlete
I found Minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat outside for TWO hours tonight shaking her toys that have bells in them and then all of a sudden I heard her meow. I started shaking the toys harder and harder and then.....all of a sudden my baby jumped up on my porch!!! OH MY GOD!!! I haven't cried tears of joy since, well, um.....I made it into the Road Trip....;) hehe

I am BEYOND ecstatic! I am soooo happy! Now I can sleep tonight! I was so afraid of having another night of dreams that she came home and then waking up only to find out she's still missing. She looks fine. She is eating frantically but she is fine. I have her dry food and a big fat can of tuna out for her to eat tonight. I am so glad she's home. I've never experienced having a pet run away and boy was this hard.

Thank you all a MILLION times for your well wishes and encouragement that she'd come home. You are all my lifeline. If it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't have found her--I just know it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Allison, that's great news. I'm so happy to hear Minnie came home. I know it's such a relief. Give her lots of love, and tell her never to run away again.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Allison,

YEAH! A story with a happy ending. I love it! Congratulations.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Oh YAY!!! If she's anything like my Lizzy was after her little adventure, she'll be way more appreciative of all her comforts of home now ;)

I'm sooooo happy for you!

SO glad to hear she's back safe & sound!

>I haven't cried tears of joy since, well, um.....I made it into
>the Road Trip....;) hehe

LOL!!

Thanks, everyone!

I woke up this morning and went outside to go start my car. I opened the door just a smidge and basically slinked out sideways because I knew Minnie wanted out again. Well the little stinker did it. x( I grabbed her right away and put her back in. I wish I could let her go in and out regularly but I'm not home from 7:30am to 5:30pm and she'd have no way to get back inside if she needed/wanted to. At least I know she can find her way back home now.

She's a menace, I tell ya! ;) :D

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Thank goodness Allison!!! I was really hoping she would turn up last night! :) I've had Dakota slip away from me before and have literally chased him through the apple orchards behind my house. It's a sick feeling thinking you may have lost them for good. Give her extra hugs for me. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.