I am so compulsive!!

momto2bratz

Cathlete
I really need to check into some kind of rehab for my shopping habits!! I went over to the mall with my sister to buy tickets for a movie tonight. I had a $50 gift card to Bath & Body Works. What do I do?? Spend an extra 100 bucks on top of the card on lotions & sprays that I DO NOT need. I am such a sucker for scented lotions!! Then I ran over to return something at Strawbridges..Bam another 100 on my charge. What did I buy?? A pair of stilleto boots I have been eyeing up for a while. Got those on sale for $50. Then I had to go over to the Bobbie Brown makeup counter beacuse I needed foundations and powder. I am so compulsive!!

Aila:)

Hello............my name is Marion and I am a "shopaholic" of unnessecary purchases. I "never" use cash, and my credit card had to be replaced 3 times last year because the bar code wore off! Can someone help me please?

Marion

P.S. Hey good buy on the boots Aila! You should have got 2 pairs..........and Im with you on the "smellys". My favourite hoard is bubble bath and soap bombs, but the silly thing is..........I mainly take showers!

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

I hear ya! i am a shop-a-holic since birth!!!! i do all the shopping for dh' clohtes, best friends clothes and her husbands too. sometimes their son, but not usually. the only person in my family that loves to shop is my grandmother and she can't go now cause she can't stand up very long!:-( so i'm on my own. i go shopping at least 1/wk! ridiculous!! and i never have cash!

Marion LOL b/c i have to have my check cards replaced all the time!!!

i don't really have one vice though! it's clothes, shoes, purses, exerscise stuff, cds, movies, makeup, perfume, lotion, jewlery, vitamins(that i can't remember to take) and that's right, you guessed it....CLEANING PRODUCTS!

in fairness though, i did warn dh before things got serious(meeting #2) that i was expensive and high maintainence. he was warned and i guess he forgot poor dear!

jes

You could always write to Dr. Phil and offer to come on his show to get his help on your compulsive problem. Of course, you did NOT say you wanted help for your compulsiveness. I don't carry cash or credit cards ever - just a debit card, which is limited to the little bit of cash I have in my checking account.

You guys are funny!! I am always buying cleaning products too. I love all of those new cleaning wipes. They had a sale on the Windex wipes the other day at the food store. I bought 15 packs..lol!! But they were 3 packs for 4 bucks. You can't beat that!

LOL Marion..I never had to replace my cards yet!!

Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.