Home based jobs with some or no travel

Winter

Cathlete
Hi,

I am considering looking into home based work. I have searched the internet a bit but not sure what is ligit and what is a scam.

Does anyone know of a ligitmate site that would have postings. Is there such a thing or do you have to somehow find something on company web sites.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Winter

Hi,

I have this kind of job, but the only way I got it is because I know someone. I used to be a full time recruiter (before kids). Now, I assist someone I used to work with by searching the web from home and pre-screening candidates. It was a position created for me.

When I was a full-time recruiter, I would talk to a lot of people that wanted home based positions. I would read a lot of articles in the paper about these types of positions, but I never actually saw an opening for one.

I don't want to discourage you, but I think your best bet is to use contacts you already have to use skills you acquired in the regular workforce.

Maybe someone else has had a different experience.

Medical transcription.....go to mtjobs.com - you can write off even your ink and light bulbs from this kind of work, and portions of your high speed connection (Clinton signed that work at home legislation - see, he was in a good mood...)....but that's an excellent thing to do at home.

Im going to school right now(one more class left) for medical billing and codeing! I hopeing to work at home when Im done!

Hi Winter!

I have been a fitness coach for Million Dollar Body (the sister company of Beach Body) since August and so far so good:) I also have an online book business but had been looking for a way to still work from home with not so much inventory. MDB was great for for me because I get to combine my passion for health and fitness with my own business. If you think this is something you would be interested in feel free to send me an email or you can contact me through my MDB page at www.MillionDollarBody.com/ConiC

I would say that at least 75% of the time I spend on my MDB business is at home and the rest is spent networking locally and organizing fitness events and parties. It can be a lot of work but for me it is FUN and really gratifying to help people get in shape and lose weight.

Good luck with your search and let me know if you have any questions!

Coni

I just joined a business called Agel. It is a business you can work from home. It is a ew approach to supplements. They are a plant based gel, that coes in a cute little pouch that you can take anywhere you go. They have vit/mineral, fruit, joint, seaweed, heart, weight loss,l-arginine,and protein ith 10 grams per packet. They all taste great too. Like fruit. They earning potential is great if you actually put some time and effort into it. Go to agel.com or ageldvd.com to listen to some great info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.