hey stayfit

boxer

Cathlete
Tell me about Turbo Jam I love kickbox as well!!! Is it as hard as Cathe or Billy Blanks advanced??? Thanks

Hi Boxer. You have 6 Turbo Jam avaliable now (cardio party nº 1, Cardio party nº 2, Turbo Jam ab jam, Turbo Jam lower body blast, Turbo Jam turbo sculpt, Turbo Jam learn and burn ).You will receive a resistance band, the lower body workout and cardio party nº 2 if you order the deluxe package. The learn and burn workout have 12 minutes of learn that will help you to learn the Elite 11 moves and 15 minutes that put the Elite 11 together with some kicks and punches.In my opinion the must have are both cardio parties and the 20 minutes workout. The ab workout have 10 minutes of standing exercises and 10 minutes on the floor. I think the cardio workouts avaliable now are less intense than Cathe's or the TAEBO advanced live workouts but they are fun. They are nice intermediate workouts with great music. If you like kickbox like me I am sure you will love the cardio workouts. You can make them dancey or atheletic and also make them low intensity or very high intensity. I truly love mine and can't wait for the new ones to come out!.

Two live workouts (cardio party remix and Booty Sculpt) will be avaliable soon. They are 30 and 35 minutes lenght but I think that the next 4 workouts will be more intense. Here you have details of these 4 workouts:

1. Totally Tubular Turbo - Sculpting with weights and Tubing (resistence bands)
Approximately 30 min.

2. Kick, Punch and Jam - Pure Cardio plus Capoeira. This workout is very intense, but a bit less dancy (well except that yours truly can't help to shake a little here and there!). This one is a butt kicker, but the approximately 50 plus minutes really do fly by. In fact one of the cast members asked me when we finished "Wasn't that supposed to be at least 50 minutes", I said, "It was!". She replied, "Dang. That flew by!"
Approx. 53 min.

3. Fat Blaster - an interval workout combining 2 minutes of aerobic work followed by 2 mintues of a Turbo Drill...repeated for 30 minutes. Eat your Wheaties before you try this one. You'll want to use this workout any time you want to be certain to drop some serious calories and drop 'em fast!
Approx. 30 min.

4. Cardio Party 3 - Total party! Jenelle, Mindy, Anna-Rita, Holly, Vicki, there all back (and yes Chicken George was invited to the party, but needed a bit more notice with his *cough* *cough* CEO responsibilities and all). None the less, we did him proud and had everyone give us a taste of their own personal style! You'll love this worktout. It's about as close to a live class as you can find. We had a huge cast and the energy was so high that even after they yelled "CUT", we were still kicking, puncinging and jammin'!
Approx. 52 min.

These 4 workouts will be avaliable in February. Anyway I will order all.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.