Help me!!!

allwildgirl

Cathlete
There's a man sitting in the small boardroom across from my office having a meeting and HE STINKS!!! It's making me feel sick. Please send lots of vibes so he'll LEAVE and I can breathe again!

Tell Stinky-McStinkenstein to hit the road. I swear. Have some people just not HEARD of deoderant?!?!?! I used to work with a guy at my last job who smelled so bad, my eyes would water if he was within 50 feet of me.

Hang in there. I'll be sending my super special make-the-smelly-man-leave vibes over. Hopefully they'll work....

Allison

Stink as in "you need to have a bath and put on some fresh clothes". He's still here. PRAY HARDER! Please.... I'm faaaadi..... *collapses on the floor*

Wake up, Shelly. I'm really praying hard for you and also sending a can of Lysol your way.

Marcy

Rub some perfume right below your nose or something. Go away Stinker, go away!x(

Why was he allowed in the building? Does he actually work there?:eek:

Allison! You are so cute! :+

Shelley, that's just icky! Maybe if you breathe through your mouth? Of course that always grosses me out b/c I feel like I'm getting "stink germs" on my taste buds & it'll ruin my next meal. :p

Well, I go to a gym so maybe I'm used to, ummm, Stinky McStinkmeisters. Often I have to count myself among them.

ETA: I butchered Allison nickname. And I'm not fixing it. :7

Be afraid, be VEEERY afraid, there's no really safe place...random acts of stinkiness can happen anytime, anywhere....note to self...before leaving home put clothespin and/or Febreeze and/or Mr. StinkyBgone spray into purse. Sending you (((((anti stinky vibes)))

Take Care
Laurie:)

Shelley, I feel for you!!! Is he gone yet?

FYI, I had to sit next to a very stinky person for the second leg of my flight to see you!!! The things I'll endure for a friend.... :p

*crawls in, coughing and gagging, holding room spray*

He's gone! You know what's gross? I think it was mostly HIS BREATH!

Oh Shelly ... bless your heart .. I know the smell .. like rancid cow poop...... yuck .. the worste!!

I am glad you were able to survive it!! with just a few bruises from the fall ... lol ....

why is it the stinky ones want to hang around and chat .. can't they see you are gagging and holding your breath till you pass out???

I teach CPR and in 4 years only one student has caught on why I have peppermint and buttersctch candies in dishes on the classroom tables.

Lack of oral hygeine is way too gross.

Maybe nosegays should come back in style?

In medieval times (until somewhere around the 16th century?),they were little packets of dried flowers tied up in a cloth, that people would wear around their necks, or carry in a pocket, and smell them whenever they were around something that reeked (which in those days was pretty much everyone, I'm thinking). (They are probably also what is refered to in 'ring around the rosie" as a 'pocket full of posies'--and the ones 'falling down' are supposedly those dying of the plague).

I can see it now: some Stinky McStinkerstein comes around, you very discretely (LOL!) grab your nosegay and bring it to your nose. (Though I think some odors need more than some dried flowers to counteract them: at least some strong spices, like cinnamon, maybe mint).

OK - so I have to share . . . may be a little gross though }(

One of my SIL's is a Multi Service Officer (police division) in our city and she has told stories of having to go into homes where people have passed on - bad part is sometimes it is many days before they are found.

Her answer to not having to smell the decay . . . Vicks vaporub under her nostrils :7

Shelley, got any Vicks handy for the next Mr. Stinkmeister?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.