Has anyone tried this shoe?

debgore

Cathlete
Has anyone tried the Ryka N-Gage Studio Mid shoe? I know there are endless posts about shoes, but I am still having a hard time finding one that works well for me. If anyone has this shoe (or any good shoe, for that matter!) and could let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your help!

No, I haven't tried this shoe, but my new Ryka N-Gage studio shoes are coming today!!! If they are the same except for the height, I highly recommend them. I wear them or the Enlight II's. These were on sale with free shipping so I bought 3 pairs! I'm good for the year now:)

Deanie

Hi Deanie

Can you tell me where you got your Enlight II's? I have two pairs of them that I bought from Zappos quite a while back and could definitely use a new pair. I haven't been able to find them anywhere. They are the best aerobic shoes I've ever had. The Ryka N-Gage shoe that I have I don't like nearly as well. They don't have the support in the forefoot and they're not a mid. They come up over the ankle, so they're not as comfortabe in my opinion.

Sharon

Hi Deborah,

I have the Ryka N-Gage Studio Mid and I just love it! I know some people are worried about the higher ankle support, but I really like it. I'd worn New Balances for years, but switched to this Ryka about five monhts ago, and I'll definitely be buying it again.

It's got great cushioning, and lots of support. I also use it on my indoor carpeting to do step, kickboxing, circuits, weights, etc., and it seems to handle all kinds of workouts really well.

HTH!:)

I bought my Enlight II's from ebay. I think it's Walkingsue or something like that. Just type in enlight 2, or ryka on ebay search. I love my enlight II's. I have been thinking about getting the n-gage studio mid for a back up pair.

>I bought my Enlight II's from ebay. I think it's Walkingsue
>or something like that. Just type in enlight 2, or ryka on
>ebay search. I love my enlight II's. I have been thinking
>about getting the n-gage studio mid for a back up pair.

I bought mine from WalkingSue on Ebay, too, and highly recommend her!:)

Sharon,
I just called the 1.800 # and asked for the Enlight II's. They are not on the website.
good luck!
Deanie

I just got these shoes for myself for Christmas (also from Walkingsue on Ebay) and I love them. I am still getting used to it being higher on my ankle, though it's not as high as some other shoes (since it's a "mid" I guess), but I feel like it supports my weak ankles nicely. I love the bounce and support of the soles.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Thanks for all the input. I was wondering if the higher ankle support bothered anyone, so it's good to hear some of you say it doesn't. I had the Ryka N-Gage Instructors before, and they were a bit too high for me. The N-Gage Studio Mids look a tad bit lower, but it's hard to tell from photos, so I wanted everyone's input.
Thanks again!

Does anyone know how similar the Enlight II's are to the N-Gage studio mid? I love the Enlight II's, but would really like a shoe in black:)

And does anyone know how much higher the N-Gage Studio Mid comes up on the ankle as compared to the Enlight II? Thanks a bunch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.