Has anyone heard about this Austrian Man?

Yes, a coworker of mine was telling me about this this morning. My jaw was hanging open as she was telling me. OUTRAGEOUS!

I haven't read the article yet but I was told the mother is supposedly innocent in all of this but yet she was living in the same house the entire time. I find that hard to believe....Off to read the arcticle!

I don't believe for a minute that the mother didn't know anything about this.

I know what I'd like to see happen to this guy, but it's not appropriate to post here.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

>I don't believe for a minute that the mother didn't know
>anything about this.
>
>I know what I'd like to happen to this guy, but it's not
>appropriate to post here.
>
>*♥´¨)
>¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
>(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥
>
>
>Smoke free since: 2/05/08

and they say the death penalty is cruel. pfftt

I read about this yesterday. I can't believe the mother knew nothing also. That poor poor girl and her poor poor children. It's like a horror movie. I'm totally sickened. I won't voice what I think should happen to him. I'd probably start one of those nasty mean fighting threads.

Maggie

The evil that humans are capable of has no limits. I wish I hadn't read that :( What breaks my heart is knowing that, unbeknownst to the world, many others innocents have suffered and are suffering similar versions of that hell on earth. I hope there is no mercy for that waste of skin and bone.
The saving grace is that the kindness and generosity that human's are capable also has no limits.

Take Care
Laurie

That is so sick and sad. I can't imagine living in a house and never going down to the basement in 24 years. That sounds really strange to me. In fact, I would have been so curious as to what is down there that I would have broken in.

>Wow. That is unbelievable! There is a special place in hell
>for a man like that....

You're right, there is a special place in hell for someone like this.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.