Has anybody tried Peanut Power Butter yet?

Lynn M.

Cathlete
Hi there to all of you peanut butter junkies!

I just discovered a new very tasty treat! Its called Peanut Power Butter...

The stats read as:
364 calories/4 tbsp
32 gms protein
6 gms of fiber
20 gm fat-- 4 gm saturated, the rest in omegas
total carbs 14 gm
No trans fatty acids

Its made with peanuts, egg whites, wheat germ, flaxseed, flax oil, honey and salt.

The stuff is actually really good! It is more of a natural crunchy peanut butter profile, and the "crunchy" part of it comes from the wheat germ.

I am such a peanut butter junkie..I found it on www.netrition.com
and just had to try it. I checked a couple of other websites but the above one had the best price. It is a bit pricey, but if you are looking at ways to sneak in some extra protein in your diet this might fit the bill.

Take care,
Lynn M.

Hi Lynn!! Did you get yours from the website or at your local health food store? Sounds yummy:) What do you put it on? Thanks for the information.

Hi there:

I ordered mine from the website but the Power Butter website says that GNC carries it as well.

I just got it yesterday, but I made a peanut butter sandwich with it and it was great! I know it will also be good spread on bananas and apples too.

I'll probably try making a smoothie with it in the next few days. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Take care, Lynn M.

Yep, I like it power peanut butter also. I buy it at my local GNC. It is kind of expensive so the kids have to use their pb and leave the ppb for mom.

Diana

I love this stuff. I've been eating PPB for almost a year now. My favorite way to eat PPB is on a piece of toasted Milton bread, a bit of jam and honey. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.