Hardcore Rotation Checkin for Thursday Dec 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did TLP Core Cardio. I had a hard time getting thru it. I must be tired. I must get the lighter resistance Xering also.

I didn't get my Platemates cuz my husband says they're too expensive and I don't know if I want to spend $100 of what I have saved out for them right now. I'm debating. I know I really need them in order to keep pushing myself hard enough, but I'm seeing if my husband will break down first.

I emailed Kelly Coffey last night to ask about the $5 discount on the DVDs (which is over now) and she asked me what instructors I do. She was really nice. Just thought I'd mention it. She said her step coreography isn't real hard to follow (cuz I mentioned Christi Taylor is too complex for me).

During my non-Cathe break, I've been writing a rotation out for each week to follow. I think I'm going to do a Body Blast rotation next week and then I'll probably do a couple weeks of the new TLT's and the other new DVDs I just ordered when they get here. Then, I'm doing a Cathe Fat Loss rotation for SURE!!

Have great workouts everyone. I'll try to check in from work, but again I state.......it's been absolutely crazy busy there. I have only had time for 1/2 hour lunch and no breaks.....which isn't right, but oh well.

Morning ladies!

I am tired today. I didn't sleep well again last night. Too much going on here I guess. lol I got all the paperwork signed with my broker and he gave me a key to the office. I have to go have my picture taken for my business cards and I also have to order some signs with my name on them. I also have to write a paragraph about myself so a letter can be made up to send to family and friends.

I need to get back into working out again now that the class and studying are over. Everyone seems to be getting in some great workouts. I am so proud of all you!! I am not sure where to start again. I have several new ones that I need to preview too!

Does everyone have their Christmas shopping done? I am wrapped and ready to go! My mom and her boyfriend will be here Christmas eve and then we go to my SIL's on Christmas. I am not sure when I will see my brother, he hasn't made up his mind when he wants to get together.

Lora-I hope you are not as crazy busy today. Doesn't seem like you get enough of a lunch to me or right that you don't get any breaks.

I will check in later! Have a great day! :)

Good Morning,

This morning I did Firm: Total Muscle Sculpting (with Transfirmer). I used my Step with four risers on one side. It worked fine and I was all over it. I didn't like the w/o. The exercises were performed in a 1-1 count with about 12 reps. and you went from one exercise to the next. So, you had to use lightweights to maintain the endurance, but since the sets were so short it felt like the muscle wasn't worked well enough. I will say, my heart rate was up and maintained it throughout the workout.
I then did PS Back and Biceps.

Last night we made Gingerbread cookies for a party later tonight.

I have some work to do now, so I'll check back later.

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

Good morning!!

I didn't work out this morning...instead I wrapped a few presents since my husband and kids were asleep, I figured that would be a good way to spend my morning. I'm not working tomorrow and the kids are out of school...so I figured, it's now or never!!

I will run at lunch and I have class this evening so I'll be good to go...

Lora - You have the next few days off and hopefully you will get to relax.

Sabrina - You probably can't sleep because you are excited/anxious about your new endeavor...things will settle down shortly.

Susan - Alright hot momma...sorry you didn't like the workout. Will you do it again...ever?

I'll check back in later...

~Marietta
FITXME
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Hello Everyone,
Today I will do one of my SS dvds. Last night I did Shape it up (78 min) and used my toes weights throughout the workout. I am really enjoying the audio book "Outlander". I placed the next book on hold of this series :) Hopefully I should get that one next week.

Lora I posted I *think* last week about my little doughnut weights that I use to go up in weight. They are not platemates, but they do the job, and they are cheap. I am excited about the TLT's coming!! It sounds like they will be shipping the 27th.

Marietta thanks for the kind words:)You made my day!! I did not get my stuff wrappped either, but I am going to lock myself in my room today, and get some wrapping done.}( I will check back in and let you know............I want to get it done. So I am making myself accountable to you:7

Susan am with you..... I am not to sure about the bag either??? I am going to wait and see?

Diane Sue that was so sweet of your dh!! I bet it is hard having him away at this time of year:-( My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family!!

Terri as I posted above I am absolutley loving doing SS listening to my book:D (its good) I may even do tear it up today.}( My new toe weights are nice to use with workouts. Not to heavy, but than sometimes......Yikes..... they pack a punch. }(

Dallas how is your ds feeling today? Was he able to sleep through the night? I hope so!!! Poor little guy. Good thing you caught it now, and he will be over it by Christmas!!

Sabrina are you going to do one of your new workouts today?? If so which one? I can't wait to hear your reviews!!

Well gotta go. I will be back !!

~Nicole

Good Morning Everyone!

I'll have to make this quick. I still have to shower and be up at the school for Christmas parties.

Today, I did LM, but I paused after each blast to do 20 each of front, rear, side, crossover lunges. According to the post I was supposed to do inner thighs too. I didn't know what that was, so I'll figure it out for the next time I do this version of LM. I then did MM upper body push/pull, abs and stretch. That was a long one, but I had to make up for yesterday! }(

My ds seems a little better. At least we all slept like babies last night. DH said I was snoring. LOL! My ds wasn't coughing as much.

Lora ~ Just think of the days off that you have soon!

Marietta ~ That's how I felt about wrapping. That's why I stayed up all night the other night. Isn't it a great feeling to be done?

Susan ~ Sorry about your workout. Yes, it was the lats I was talking about. Boy, Cathe looks great in the HC series. During MM, I thought how could I look like that. ha ha. I'm afraid I'll have to add some pull ups into my routine to get that definition in that lat muscle?

Sabrina ~ That was a cute e-mail that you sent. You have to be on cloud nine right now!

Nicole ~ Are you done shopping/wrapping?

Diane Sue ~ I'll check out that web site. I'd like to try and make my dd and nieces one of those scarves.

Terri ~ What have you got planned today?

Have a great day everyone! Gotta run!

Dallas

Marietta, no, I won't be doing that workout again. It was a Netflix rental and it's in the mailbox today. It wasn't that bad, it's just not for me. If I had a DVD copier, I'd probably keep a copy of it.

Dallas, it was a fluke that the picture posted yesterday. I quickly pulled a picture and copied the link...and bam! There she is!
OK, lats are tough (at least for me). This may sound strange, but, I started doing double arm rows in S&H with real light weights, to feel the muscle. I also alternated that exercise with standard bb rows with heavy weight. That seemed to give me a little lat. Since I didn't keep with the S&H rotation, I lost it. I'm such as RULER! I'd love to have a little lat. That sounds funny. :)

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

Hi Ladies,

Today is lowmax and a SS workout. My gosh I cannot believe it is thursday already!

Nicole-I am loving these workouts. Maybe I should get a audio book. Can you tell me what is is about?
Diane Sue-Your Dh is a real gem! How sweet :)
Marietta-Glad you got some wrapping done and I hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Sabrina-You must still be so excited! Congrats again
Lora-I hope your day isn't too hectic
Susan-42 days to go..Whoo Hoo!
Dallas-Have fun at the kids parties. Glad to hear ds is feeling better. Poor guythat would be horrible to be sick on Christmas.

Ok well I am still trying to figure out about my dad. He says he doesn't want to come over here. He said too many people and he would be happier at home. SO i think me and my son and his GF will go over during the day Christmas eve and take his gifts. Or we could if I am brave enough to leave my turkey and ham alone for a couple hours go over Christmas day before all the comoany arrives. Either way I have company Christmas eve and day. Whats a girl to do!? No word from my mom or brother and I don't expect to hear from them. Funny how I am helping my dad and I am the bad guy.

Thanks for listening :)

Terri

Good afternoon
Today I did 6.5 mi run. Marietta I did hills and got to level 12 3 times w/ lows at level4. Thes really give me a good lower workout. I decided against the planned Pyramid Lower. I think I will do an overall weight workout tomorrow. Maybe Shape it Up. I followed this with CM#2, Taebo Ultimate abs floorwork, Bowflex 100 seated crunches, 50 barbell rollouts, Stretch Max w/band. I think next week I may go back to heavier lifting. I am starting to miss it after 3 weeks at low to moderate weight.

Hi to everyone,
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Dallas,
I saw a magic scarf this afternoon at the store. It was made out of the fun fur type yarn. It was super soft. That is what I used for the girls scrunchies.
Diane Sue

http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.