Hardcore Rotation Checkin for Friday Dec 23

lorajc

Cathlete
Hi Everyone -

This morning I did The Firm Jiggle Free Arms and Jiggle Free Buns. It was an okay workout.

I have to go to 2 doctor appointments today....so much for enjoying my day off. I have to go to my general internal medicine doctor because my sinus infection never went away and then I go for my bone scan later (to rule out osteoporosis because of my recent stress fracture). Not exactly the way I'd chose to spend a day off. Such is life!

Have great workouts everyone. I'll check in later.

Morning Ladies!

Lora-Sorry you have to spend your day off at the doctors office. I hope you appointments turn out well though.

I will be back later!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Merry Christmas!!

Hello Everyone,
Well today I plan on doing tear it up. Was going to do this one yesterday, but I was sore from doing Shape it up the day before so I thought I would give my upper body a break:)

Lora I hope everything goes well at the Dr.s!! Have you been lifting weights for long? I would *think* if you have been lifting for a while your bone scan will look good. I think it is that time of year for sinus problems my dh had to go to Dr. yesterday for his sinus infection, and my sister has one to. :( Take care!!

Last night I had to take my ds10 for baseball practice (in the dome)He is playing in a tournament next week. So if you are wondering where I am I will be in INDY:D

As far as Christmas wrapping goes.......... I got all my relatives christmas gifts wrapped. Today I have to get Santa's gifts wrapped. I HOPE I don't run out of Christmas paper :eek: Wish me luck!!

Well gotta go I will try and be back later!!

~Nicole

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I did RS again. I was going to to do CTX step and intervals, but when I got down there...you know. ;-) I still have GSL standing and a CM - Tough Core premix.

Lora ~ Good luck at the doctor. I got your e-mail. You have been through so much, I'll e-mail you back.

Nicole ~ Have fun at the tournament next week. How long of a drive is it to Indy for you. It's about three hours away for me. I went to Butler my first year of college. I liked that school.

Diane Sue ~ Thanks for the info about the scarves. I wouldn't get them done for a Christmas present, but maybe I'll work on them after Christmas.

Marietta ~ I thought of you today while doing RS. I don't think there's anything else from Cathe like it, but I wonder if other instructors. There's one I've read about on here, but people complain she's too dancy. I forgot her name.

Sabrina ~ When are your kids out of school? Today's the last day here.

Susan ~ Thanks for the info about the lat muscle. My dh said he could show me some exercises for it too. :)

Terri ~ Are you all ready now? Thanks for sending the pictures. They are a cute couple.

Merry Christmas everyone...just in case I don't get back here.

Dallas:)

Hi there!

This morning I did KPC. I did really well with all the jumps and kicks! I don't know if you remember me saying last month when doing Cardio Kicks, I was having some difficulty jumping.
I then did four sets of Bohemian lunges with a 10 lb. db. I would do a set until I died (between 25-50).

I finally order Jolie Weights today!

Lora, I agree with Nicole about your scan results. They should be fine, since weight lifting increased bone density.

Nicole, how exciting you're going to INDY! Have a great time at the game. I bet your ds team wins!!:D Are you sore from Shape It Up because you wore the Jolie weights? Also, Good Luck Wrapping!!

Dallas, my dh said I snored last night (I have a little cold coming on and my nose is stuffy) I thought that was funny since you just mentioned it yesterday.
Two excellent exercises for building lats are chins and pull downs. Chins are sooooo hard to do. If your dh will help you, he can assist you by pushing on your shins to get you to do more. I sometimes wish I had a pull up bar.

Hi Sabrina, Marietta, Terri and Diane Sue!

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

I just received an email saying the Jolie weights are out of stock.x(
That seems to be the case on some other sites I've come across. Serves me right putting it off so long! Where have you guys ordered from?

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

Darn I was going to order some too Susan! Let me know if you find them anywhere.

Today I am doing a run and tear it up or shape it up. Still deciding! I am so happy this stressful week is over and I can enjoy the rest of the day and the holidays!

Dalls-Thanks I think they make a cute couple as well.
Nicole-Man are we rockin wuth the SS or what! I plan to keep doing it for awhile
Sabrina-Good luck on your paper!
Lora-Good luck at the docs!

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and I will be around so I will be checking in! In fact I will be back later today.

Hello to Diane Sue and Matietta :)

Terri

Good afternoon,
Today I did I Max3 and Shape it up using the shoe weights and adding ankle weights when they do. I like this workoput. I do pick up dumbells on some or the squats and stuff that use nothing. I have been running around looking for lion head or lop bunnies. I would like to buy one but it seems I can only find them out of town. I went to a pet store earlier. I am going to go try another one.

Susan I bought my jolie weights at fitness wholesale.

Hi to everyone
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Hi, I'm back from my appts.

I agree...I think my bonescan should look good. I've been lifting for about 20 years. I had to have it cuz of my stress fracture though.

You ladies should see the corners of my mouth from this sinus infection. I have bright red, chapped skin and look like bozo the clown cuz I can't breathe thru my nose. I hope I don't spend the whole winter like this cuz of my asthma and allergies. I don't know what to put on it any more. I have been using cream and cortisone but it just keeps getting worse and worse.

Who posted about the donut weights the other day? Do you use them to increase your dumbbell weight? I can't jump from 20 to 25 or from 15 to 20 very easily and need something to fill the gap.

I must stay off of the VideoFitness site. I've got my eyes on some other workouts now!! I'm trying to fill the void for quitting my chocolate now.....one addiction replaces another. I'm pretty pathetic...huh? Although, I'll probably break down and have some chocolate in a bit, as I just started and I'm going over my mothers where the big box of chocolate is!!

Hello Everyone,
Lora it was me who posted about about the doughnut weights, and yes it helped me get up from 20 to 25 lbs with bicep curls with my barbell:7 I am a weakling at heart ha ha. I could not go from 20 to 25, but once I started added 2lbs that helped me finally reach that goal!!

Susan I really like the jolie weights. It is amazing what 1 lbs can do :) I think these are really going to do my body good:7 I really enjoyed doing FIU yesterday with these!! Here is where I ordered fromt

http://www.bigfitness.com/bigfit/jowe1lb.html

I think if you order you had better do it now because they have quite making them for now??

Hey Dallas I think it will just take about 2 hours to Indy from my house. The tournament is 2 days. It should be a fun time!! A mini vacation ha ha.

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!!

Take care,
((HUGS))

~Nicole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.