Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check in for Sat March 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My boss was being a real pain in the butt. I had the day from you know where!! I did CIA Step Generation this morning in it's entirety. I think I better keep learning it in blocks though, as it's too much for me to pick up at once, although it is a fun step tape. I then did Yoga from Kaui which was gentle yoga and again, a bit too gentle for me. I may see if my Mom wants a couple of these to use.

I'm off to soak my sore shoulders in the tub. We're going to see Lucky Number Selvin today. I have no clue what its about, as my DH picked it. I'll let everyone know how it is.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone and I'll check back later.

Diana Sue - I'm glad you're enjoying Turbo Jam. I like them very much also. Since you like the dancier stuff....I wonder if you would like Yoga Booty Ballet? Have you ever seen an infomerical for them? Sometimes it feels good to move your body the way they do when your body is just used to traditional moves. The only thing with YBB, is that for the most part, you'd have to double up the workout to get a good workout in (or even triple for you), as they are short. They have the fun factor though.

Morning ladies!

I am at work. It is COLD out today here. A big change from yesterday since it actuall got up to 71. I want it back!! I am tired of being cold. Dh and I were going to go to the track so I could interval train but it got so windy that I had a hard time even walking so we went back home. I ended up on the treadmill for 24 minutes. Didn't do too bad. Better than I did the other day anyway. lol

Not sure what workout I will get in later and I will probably run again tomorrow. I have lots of new workouts to preview too. I need a portable DVD player to take with me to the open houses so I can watch them when no one is there. lol I guess if the open house is not busy later I can do some walking lunges again.

Lora-Sorry your boss was being a you know what yesterday. Have a nice time at the movies. Let us know what the movie is about, I have never heardof it either.

What is everyone up to today?

I will be back later. I work until 12:00 and then I have an open house to do from 1-2.

Have a great day!!

Hi Maniacs!

I know you are shocked to see me here today. I didn't have class this morning so I've got a little time to spare.

I just finished running a little over 4-miles. I'll do another workout later...haven't decided what I'll do yet.

Lora - Sorry you had a bad day yesterday...at least you don't have to see the boss for a few days. Enjoy your movie.

Sabrina - My dh and I went to Outback...we had a good dinner. Thanks for asking...I thing a dvd for you to preview workouts when you are at work is an excellent idea...it would make the time fly! It's kinda cold here too...but it's supposed to get up to about 58.

And hello to all my other maniac friends....I'm not sure if I'll be back today or not. Have a great one!!

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/created/39583717.gif[/IMG][/URL]
(fitxme)
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Hey Ladies,

Ashley's party is tonight not last night but thanks for the wishes :) I have lots to do today and glad the weather is beautiful! Plus the out fit I got to wear is for warm weather :) I am doing kickbox today with some upper body and core work later. Sabrina, have a great day at the ofice and open house. Lora-You know there rae notthat many movies out right now that I care to see. Let me know how that one is.

Christine-Whats on your agenda?
Dallas-You settling back into being home?
Susan-How is the baby?
Diane Sue-How is your family
Marietta-Shame shame for not telling us about your bd!
Nicole-How was S&H yesterday. Bi's and tri's is my fav!
Charlotte-How was shopping?

Terri

Good morning lovely ladies!

I'm off to do Viper followed by Yoga for Athletes soon. I'm sill sore in the core from Ab Ripper X! Ouch. But in a very good way! Then it's off to run the standard Saturday errands.

Lora - sorry your boss is such a pain.

Marietta - hope you had a great birthday! We're sorry we missed it! Sounds like you had fun.

Sabrina - good job with the running! The weather here is horrible as well - RAIN again! And this week... Ick. I'm feeling all damp and soggy.

Terri - have fun tonight! I'm happy to hear the weather is cooperating with your outfit choice!

Charlotte - any good buys? I'm looking at swimsuits... It's scary... :)

I hope everyone enjoys your day!

Good Morning All!

I never got the chance to get back here yesterday. I just read the other thread. Awwww, I missed you all too!!!!:) You all are so sweet!

I never did get a workout in yesterday. I just wasn't up to it. I did make it to PT. I'm going to attempt something right now. I got up early to tackle that laundry room. :eek: My dh will entertain the kids. ;-) We may be on the mend here. My ds6 still isn't himself, but at least the worst part is behind us. I had some major DOMS in my entire upper body from Thursday's workout of KPC and KM! }( That just amazes me.

Sabrina ~ Good for you! I'll make a donation too. Hey, where's Emily been? She hasn't posted lately, right?

Lora ~ Let us know how the movie is.

Charlotte ~ I hear you on working the lower body. I sure hope I can start lunging and squating away soon. I just may have to do a little test soon to see if this ankle is ready!

Susan ~ I agree with Marietta....what does that mean (about your injury) for us lay people. ha ha! ;-)

Terri ~ Enjoy the b-day celebration tonight. Enjoy the nice weather too. It's been so cold here since we got back.

Nicole ~ How's baseball life? Ours begins tomorrow....it's going to get busy here. Hey, I'm in the need to simplify. Send some of your organizational vibes my way!!! ;-) I'm having Easter here in 2 weeks. :eek:

Christine ~ How's fasting going? I was still getting dizzy on vacation. Yesterday and this AM were not good either. Hmmm, maybe it's this bug. Or maybe I'm still not getting enough calories? I was fine after breakfast.

Marietta ~ Glad to see you pop in on the weekend. How was your date night?

Diane Sue ~ Any news on your grandson's nose bleeds? Hope all is well with him.

Have a great day everyone. I'm going to start my cardio and whatever else floats my fancy. :)

Dallas

Hi Dallas!

I know Emily had class all work for work. I don't read too much of the other threads so I am not sure how much she is on the site.

Glad your son is on the mend. I hope your ankle is better so you can get in what workouts you want. I hope you are not catching anything either! Take care of yourself.

I hope you can get everything organized!

When you get time can you tell me about your trip? I would love to hear your views on the things at Disney on what to avoid and what are must sees. No rush, just when you find time.

Lora--Have you received any of the MTV DVD's yet? I only have one that has shipped and the other four have not. I am wondering what is going on with the other four. Have you heard anything?

Good afternoon
I did not get a workout in today. It was supposed to be Kempo X and I was going to add some Turbo Jam. I came down with a stomach virus yesterday afternoon and am still a little weak a dizzy today. I guess I will try to get up and do it Sunday.

Terri, the family is all doing fine. Thanks for asking. I hope yu have a nice time at Ashley's Party tonight

Lora, I ordered the Maximum Turbo Jams yesterday. I have not seen the infomercial on Yoga Booty Ballet. I will have to watch for it. Sorry you had to deal with your boss yesterday.

Dallas, I have not talked to my daughter in law about the nosebleeds yet. I was going to call yesterday evening, but got sick. I tried to call today but no one was home.

Hi, Marietta, Sabrina, Christine, Charlotte and Nicole
Have a great weekend
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Hello Everyone,
Today is my rest day:7 Altough tomorrow will be as well to!! I really like how this rotation is 5 days!! I am thinking I may keep weekends off!! Although I know I always have the option to ride or something ;)

Dallas YES my older ds has been having ALOT of practices!! Games start right after easter!! My other ds coach will be starting practices next week. We will be living at the ball diamond this after the holidays!! I can't wait!!:7 I so enjoy watching them play:D

Marietta happy to hear you had a nice date with the dh!!

Lora QVC is going to be having the Turbo jams on April 25th. I am so hoping they are selling the 2nd set. Hope you enjoy your movie today!!
Sabrina you are right!! I decided to go for the Turbo jams:D I think it is GREAT you are doing your run!! I have a special charity that is close to my heart. The platelet disorder support association. I am so hoping they come up with a cure for my Colby. Baseball season is starting soooo....... I will be having to call his Dr., and then I know she will want to start treatments.

Terri yes I did S&H BT last night. I tell ya I if S&H does not build ya muscles I don't know what will:7 Happy to hear you are having wonderful wheather. Have fun tonight!!

Hey Susan how are you doing??

~Nicole

Ya Charlotte what did you buy??

Christine good to hear your abs are still feeling the affects of ab ripper!! YOu know it is working :)

Hi guys,

Dallas and Marietta, I didn’t mean to come across as technical by any means when I mentioned why I went to PT.
In another words, my patella/knee cap, was turned almost sideways since my outer quad muscle was pulling it that way. For me, it was because my "teardrop" muscle didn’t exist.
The PT put these electrical pads on that muscle (just above my knee, toward the inner thigh) and contracted it really hard. My legs would shoot out straight and in the air, then they would tape it into place. Man, it hurt! But, after a little while, a muscle developed. So, if I were to do a leg extension now, I'll feel that muscle.

I think because of that treatment, those electrical ab devices have become popular. AND because of my treatment, I do believe there is truth to them.

Susan C.M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.