Happy Holidays & workouts!

likes2bfit

Cathlete
Best wishes to everyone for a blessed holiday season. I hope everyone of you excercise cyber friends here can enjoy some quality famiy time over the next week and still get in great workouts!
My plan is tokeep up my current rotation, except I will change my day off this week to the 25th and next week to the first. The family has to come first!

How do you all plan to do it?

Judy
Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

It's 5:40 am on Xmas morning, and I'm going to head for the basement at 6:15 am for my usual workout. I HAVE to balance out the extra eating, so this is a small sacrifice. I have a taped TV show to watch, because I'm doing weights with no programed workout, and 45 minutes on the Airdyne. I hope Fox and Friends is on this morning, because I need 75 minutes of TV time to keep me occupied.

THEN, I'm going out for breakfast at a truck stop where I will keep up with any trucker at the buffet table. I ALWAYS get my money's worth at a buffet.

Just Do It! :)

It's 8:30 & presents are opened. Santa brought me a 6 lb weighted ball! Now I just have to wait for Santa Cathe to deliver. However, it occured to me as I was sitting in the floor rolling my ball around that I don't have any workout attire to match my pretty yellow ball. Maybe I'll hit an after Christmas sale at Hotskins! LOL

I have a little cold with a major sinus headache, so no workouts for me today.

Wishing all my fitness friends a very merry Christmas!

I'm ready to take the next step! http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/a_smil09.gif

Well, I planned to do Cardio Kicks this morning but my adorable 3 yr old son woke me up too early and I decided to do as you are, take today off and Jan. 1 as my off day too. Back at it tomorrow morning though!
I wish all my cyber friends a truly blessed and peaceful holiday and New Year! Susan :D

I got up at 4 a.m. yesterday and all 3 of my kids were up!! I suppose I could've gone running but I decided to do some yoga. Do you know my kids went right back to bed;-) ? Imagine that!! Today though I kickboxing it all off and them some weights later on. New Years I'll workout more intensely, but yesterday I just wanted my yoga to help me reconnect:)!

Aimee

UGH! FOOD FOOD FOOD and then some EGG NOG and MORE FOOD! That's what it's felt like this week... and have I worked out? NO! I had good intentions.. but it's difficult here because I'm not on my turf and it's so much easier to make excuses. However, I'm not beating myself up over it just yet. I know that I will dive right back into it when I get home this weekend - probably with renewed energy.

It's been a very nice, very relaxing week at my parents house... there are certainly no expectations for that "perfect Christmas" here. Just me, the folks and my brother. I also got to just hang out with a couple really good friends this week that I only see a few times a year, that was just awesome.

Hope you all had a relaxing time as well. Here's to the new year and new workouts! :)

I planned on taking a rest day on Christmas which is a big deal for me because I never take them. I ended up shoveling snow for 2+ hours and I'm definitely counting that as a workout - that was tough! DH couldn't believe that I wasn't sore this morning - thanks Cathe!!
Erica

Ahhh...
might you be in ther Northeast? Here in upstate NY we were blasted! Not so bad where I am ( only 12" of snow), but pretty severe east of Syracuse!
Judy

Ahhh...
might you be in the Northeast? Here in upstate NY we were blasted! Not so bad where I am ( only 12" of snow), but pretty severe east of Syracuse!
Judy

Ahhh...
might you be in the Northeast? Here in upstate NY we were blasted! Not so bad where I am ( only 12" of snow), but pretty severe east of Syracuse!
Judy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-02 AT 06:48AM (Est)[/font][p]I abandoned the bike on Xmas day and shoveled snow for 40 minutes, also. And it WAS a workout! I did leg work on my B&T rocker after that, and I was cooked!

Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.