Guillermo Gomez

LauraMax

Cathlete
I did the hardcore kickbox workout with him & Janis Saffell this morning & I must say, Gomez kicks butt! I liked him much better than Saffell.

I'm wondering if he has any other workouts? I googled him & nothing came up--there was one other on Collage's website but it was only 28 minutes long, I like my workouts to be at least 40 minutes. Anyone know anything about him?

I really like GG in his and Janis' workout. Unfortunately, the only other workout he has ( "Kickbox Underground" 40 minutes, 30 minutes of main workout plus 5 minutes each of warm-up and cool-down) just didn't do it for me.

Laura, I have it on my 'get rid of" pile and would be happy to let you have it for an SASE.

Funny you should mention Guillermo Gomez. I just did both Hardcore KB with him & Janis Saffell and Kickboxing Underground yesterday. Kickboxing Underground is a shorter workout and not really intense, but I actually enjoy adding it to another more intense workout when I have the time. I like his routines more than Janis Saffells. For some reason, I find him easier to follow.

Iris

My thoughts, exactly. I'm not crazy about Janis Saffell as she seems to have this constant camel toe problem that drives me crazy. (Sorry, TMI, I know!) I thought Guillermo (her husband) was great, but I did hear the workout he did without her wasn't good. Too bad, his form is much better than hers, I think!

Marie

PS: If you buy/borrow from Kathyrn, be sure to post your review!

Oh Diane, don't ask! LOL!

Kathryn, a very nice offer but I think I'll pass. I need something longer.

Darn, GG is married to Janis, yet another hot stud off the market.....x( :+ :p I just love the way he says Oooopercut.....;-)

>Marie, what is camel toe?

What happens in the crotch area when a woman wears a too-tight pair of workout pants.

>I'm not crazy about Janis Saffell as
>she seems to have this constant camel toe problem that drives
>me crazy.

You know, I never noticed the camel toe before (*I'm* not looking there!;-) ). But now, I'm sure every time I workout with Janis, I'll be hunting for camel!

Oh wow. This makes me want to run right home from work and look at all my Janis tapes to see if I notice this! LOL!!!! Thanks for the info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.