Fitnessfreak366

JennieR

Cathlete
I'd like to thank you for the rotations you've posted. I'm slowly getting back into working out after a week of being on vacation and then a week or being sick with the GI flu. I can't wait to try one of your rotations. I'm going to build my endurance back up, so your rotations will have to wait a week or two.

I see that you're from the Cleveland area. I'm from Akron OH. I tried to P/M, but couldn't. Since I coudln't say thank you that way, I'll do it this way.

Jennie

Hi! I am obviously not fitnessfreak366, but I too live in Ohio...Columbus. I am a gaduate student at OSU in exercise physiology. Go Bucks!

Kristen

Kristen, I love working out with Cathe and crew. How long have you been working out with Cathe?

Jennie

Since last Nov. and since then have almost all of her workouts. My favorites are K,P,C Drill Max and Imax 3. I do like others, though. What about you?

I started working out with Cathe August 06. I started out with the Firm and when that got to be to easy I switched to Cathe. My favorites work out from Cathe are LM and MM.

How far do you live from the Akron area?

Jennie

Never mind, I just answered my own question. I go to Columbus for some of the games. Good times. Have you ever been to an OSU game?

Jennie

Wow, what a nice post to see on here. You are so welcome, Jennie!!! I'm glad you enjoy my rotations!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year brings you everything you want!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.