Fitness Organica sale--40% off today only

LauraMax

Cathlete
If you're a Rebecca Small junkie like I am, or just discovered Marcus Irwin (thank you Cathe!), open up your wallets. The DVDs usually go for about $26, but they're having a 40% off sale today only, promo code is 40OFF.

I just got the Steppin Out tour, the Steve Schweimer section w/the XCos is AMAZING! Did it on my core day--I don't have the Xcos so I started w/3 lb weights & had to drop down to the 2 lb weight gloves, it was working my shoulders & back so hard. And the double step section w/Rebecca was freakin awesome. Easy to modify the connector moves w/a single step. My favorite of hers is def. S-Express though.

Happy shopping!

hi lauramax.....where do we go to find these dvds.....and also are there clips to watch b4 buying...thx

Darnit, the one day only sale was yesterday. Sorry ladies. I need to read my emails more carefully. I'm so bummed b/c I was gonna complete my fitness organica collection. ;)

Mrs. Yancy, you can find them at www.fitnessorganica.com. It's a UK company but they're starting to sell stuff through Amazon now. Super fun, complex choreography, although the intensity level isn't even close to Cathe's. Lucky for me too--my poor old bones don't take well to the high impact anymore LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.