The Firm

BrianneD

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is going well. I have a quick question about the firm fanny lifter or the new firm box, are these comparable to the high step Cathe uses? I live in Canada and can't get the high step here unless I order it from Cathes site and with shipping and all the other charges I'm not sure it is worth it. I was on the Firms site and they have the TV deal with DVD's and the fanny lifter or box for a good price. Can anyone who has these let me know if it can replace the high step. Also what are the Firm workouts like, I've never done them. Thanks Sue

Hi Sue!

I have the fanny lifter from the Firm and I use it now, to do my Cathe tapes with, it works great for me.
Hope that helps :)

Have a great day
Kristine

Hi,
I was a Firmie before I became a Cathe addict and I have the FL. It has a 6inch and an 8 inch step that can be used separately or together as a 14 inch step. The step can be used for Cathe's high step training videos and strength training moves, such as leg pres that require a high step. Cathe's step can be adjusted to more heights to more heights than the FL but if you can't buy the High Step the FL will do. However, if you are also interested in doing Cathe's step workouts, I recommend a Club style step too.
As for the Firms workouts, they are comprised of cardio, circuit and strenght training. With the exception of a few of the workouts they are not as advanced or challenging as Cathe's workouts. They are good workouts for a beginner and will help transition you into Cathe style workouts. In fact, a number of Catheites were former Firmies. I will still use the Firm if I am not feeling great on a workout day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.