Equalizer?

LizC7

Cathlete
Anyone have one? Someone just told me it's the greatest piece of equipment but I'm just not so sure.

Hi,

I just saw your post and thought I'd try my best to give you some info and help. I have the lime green equalizer bars. They are super challenging. I do also have a homemade set of equalizer bars made out of PVC pipe. I prefer the Lebert ones they seem more sturdy. Here's a link to some exercises and you can even work your back doing reverse pullups on them. Here's the link Equalizer Exercises: Lebert Fitness - Creators of the Lebert Equalizer, Lebert Buddy System and Lebert Stretch Strap also here's a you tube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7DcrhFkMkQ, and here's an extreme idea of what is possible with them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QuPy4hjTp4. Here's the info for the homemade ones Homemade Equalizer | Hiit Blog . They do use the Lebert Equalizer bars in many if not most workouts at www.dailyhiit.com's free workouts on line. You can check them out at there website as indicated above, or on youtube type in bodyrocktv.com. Here's a video at dailyhiiT.com Full Body Equalizer Workout | HiitBody #16 | The DailyHiit . I hope this was helpful info. I have been using these and wow they can be used for so many different exercises, they are portable and will definitely work your body in ways you've never felt or imagined possible. Good stuff and definitely body weight type of strength exercising at its finest. Please checkout the video's and links for yourself. Enjoy!

Nora

I just ordered these. I can't wait to get them. I love bodyweight work and I think I will get my money's worth with these.

:D Wow! I hadn't heard about this, but now I am very interested. It looks like a great deal of fun and work. I am seriously considering ordering. And I could use them (one of them) for Cathe's barre workouts.
Very cool. Thanks for posting the question and the informative answers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.