A ? For Ellen Barrett fans !

Has anyone purchased Ellen's new dvd, Fat Burning Fusion ? If so, are you enjoying it ? Does she have any more new releases planned ?

And,

has anyone purchased her book, Weights For Weight Loss ? Is it worth the money ?

Many thanks :)

I have this and I plan on doing it tomorrow. I did preview it and I think it looks pretty good(I know a lot of people have complained that the clips on Collage make it look less than interesting.) It's all standing work and while I don't know how much of a cardio workout it will be I do think that it does seem like a good full-body, no weight workout.

It seems a little heavy on lower body work(which I don't mind) but I know she says a lot of the exercises are also good upper body work. It's hard to tell with just previewing and not doing. It sort of reminds me of her Super Slimdown workout, where you do a few moves and then add-on and repeat the whole sequence.:)

Thankyou, pippa, enjoy Ellen's new workout today. Thats what I thought too, the clip at Collage made it look dull, and her workouts don't tend to be.

Hi Pippa,

Just wanted to see how you liked Ellen's new workout. I have Burn & Firm Pilates and Super Slim Down DVD's, which I just love. Is this new one similar to those?

Thanks!
Leanne

>Hi Pippa,
>
>Just wanted to see how you liked Ellen's new workout. I have
>Burn & Firm Pilates and Super Slim Down DVD's, which I just
>love. Is this new one similar to those?
>
>Thanks!
>Leanne

Oh yes, Pippa, please post what you thought of it, thanks
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.