EEG

randidiane

Cathlete
I just had an EEG for having a couple tremours i had last summer dr recomended i have it done when i get insurance. The dr called yesterday the found seizure activity on my eeg and now i have tohave an mri and get on a medication called Lamectal...Is there anyone going through this or have any reviews on Lamectal?..This is scary to me cuz this is all new to me. Thanks for your help

Hi Randidiane,
I am sorry that you are going through this, and hope you feel better soon.
Have you had your B12 levels checked? I was having tremors, and had mine checked. Low B-12. Took B12 shots and sublingual tablets and my tremors went away. It's amazing that a vitamin deficiency can cause so many problems. I was anemic, fatigued, etc. Had taken iron pills, and was still anemic. B-12 seemed to solve my problem. I don't know anything about the medication you are talking about. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Jane

I used to get tremors/seizures before I fixed my blood sugar. Now, I just make sure to get extra protein/fat instead of a low fat diet. You could get a blood sugar test just to make sure that isn't the issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.