Ectochicks 12/23

AKirkland

Cathlete
Happy Holidays, ladies,

Hope everyone's ready for Santa! Doesn't look like those new tapes/DVDs are going to be under the tree, but hope everyone will have a very merry holiday anyway.

It is with much sadness that I am resigning my post as "Queen Ecto." I have a chronic health condition that - much to my dismay - has returned after over a year of relief. This may greatly hinder my ability to workout and I may not be able to visit the forums as much.

So, I will leave the ecto legacy to whomever feels ready to take scepter. Best wishes to each of you as you continue on your fitness journey!

Angela

Angela,

I am so sorry to hear of your illness, or rather the return of it! I will keep you in my prayers. I will definitely miss you on the forum - especially you getting us ecto's geared up and ready to report in every Monday morning! :) Sometimes I have beat you here but I have never started the ecto thread because I wanted to hear what you had to say first. But I understand your leaving - I've had to do that myself a while back but eventually I returned. Take care of yourself first, we understand and we'll be here whenever you need us.

(((((Big HUGS)))) to you! I believe you'll make it through this again!

Angie

Oh, Angela, that is really sad. I hope you can find some kind of way to stay active. Please, please keep us posted.

As far workouts go this week, I'm doing CTX as written, straight outta the box. KISS

Hope you all have a great holiday, and Live Merry! It's Christmas.

Love,

Julie

PS Angela, I'll keep you in my prayers. Don't give up hope.

(((((((((Angela)))))))). I'm so sorry to hear this bad news. Please, Please check in as often as possible and let us know how you are doing. I'm so sad. :-(

I've been OOT, so no workouts so far this week, altho I got in 8 Classics last week. I'm probably gonna do PS or S&H this week and until the new Cathe's arrive. Definitley S&H Legs/Shoulders tomorrow.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas....on to a Happy New Year.

(((((((((((Angela, more hugs!)))))))))))))))

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear your having problems again. I will be praying for you and if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to email. Please keep checking in and updating us as to your progress. As Annette has stated before, you don't have to DO the workout, just watch it and talk about it. We have sure appreciated you keeping us going here and hope you will stick around through "sickness and good health".

I know when I was sick and pregnant there were several weeks that I just had to take a break and I was so thankful that those ole muscles have memory. Maybe you could try a complete revision in your program. Don't get discouraged to do real light workouts if your doc allows. Again, if there is anything we can do....let us know.

Briee

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words! I hope I won't be "on the bench" too long. I'll probably still be checking the boards pretty regularly - I just feel like I'm no longer in a position to encourage everyone else when I'm not able to keep up my own training schedule.

I haven't felt up to working out at all for several days, but I may try a very mild workout this evening. Santa brought new crosstrainers and workout gloves, so maybe that will inspire me. :)

Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.