Dumbbells

berry99

Cathlete
Hello everyone! I currently do Cathe's step and kickboxing videos at home and do the weight workouts at my gym. This has been working pretty well for me, but I would like to start incorporating some circuit training into my routine. The videos I am most interested in are Boot Camp and the High Step workouts. If you could only pick 3 sets of DBs for these workouts, which would you get? I was thinking 5, 10, and 15. Just another bit of info. I don't have a BB nor do I have room to get one. Thanks and have a great holiday.

Karin

I am currently doing Slow and Heavy and Pyramids at the gym. For SH it is about 15 lb dbs for chest and back, bicep curls 10 lb dbs, tricep kickbacks 5 lb dbs, tricep extensions 12 lb db, overhead lifts for shoulders 12 to 15 lbs, and 5 to 8 lbs for side and front raises. Also, with legs I usually use between 10 to 20 lb dbs. For the PUB and PLB I usually end my pyramid 1 set of dbs below Cathe. I don't usually do low weight/high rep work, so I can't give you any information about that. Thanks for asking this important question!!!

Karin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.