Do You Eat Anything That Makes You Feel Great?

Tulip

I had a friend once that said if she didnt eat a handful of almonds every day, she just didnt feel right.

My thing is spinach. I feel great when I eat it. I like to take frozen spinach and saute it with some garlic and olive oil. It makes me feel so great! Spinach salads make me feel great too!!

mine is oatmeal in the morning. i have substituted whole grain breads, bagels, and wraps but oatmeal gives me great energy and tastes so yummy. when i have a different whole grain i'm not satisfied with my breakfast and i tend to get hungry sooner.

Apples. My favorite is Washington Delicious, my least favorite is Granny Smith, but if I don't have at least one apple a day I don't feel right. And I always love the taste.

A-Jock

Yep, I've gotta start my day with my *power* oatmeal or it's just not a good day for me!!

I do love a good spinach salad too. I love my veggies and fruits, they do make you feel good! :)

My feel good food is salmon. Baked, or broiled in oven-plain with a little salt and lemon juice.:9

I always feel so good after eating it, it contains those good for you fats too, it gives me lots of energy.

I am on a spinach kick right now too, I love baby spinach, broccoli, basically any veggie, they make you feel good too. Well, so does chocolate, but in a different way!}(

Steel cut oats with ground flax and fruit yogurt makes me feel grrrrreat!:9 :9 A light dinner like chick pea chana masala with basmati makes me feel good too.

Take Care
Laurie:)

My breakfast - I just don't seem to function right if I eat anything else. I have ezekiel bread with peanut butter and a banana every morning.

No food ever makes me feel good. Usually the opposite. I wish we didn't have to bother with the stuff. I like the futuristic idea of a daily nutrition pill myself. The only thing I enjoy daily is my one tall latte with whole milk and no foam. This is my favourite time of each day.

Clare

Tea with a little soy/rice milk and some agave negtar is my favirote thing to have during my day. I also do not feel as good during the day if I do not start it with my fruit smoothie with some protein powder and flax seed.

Life without food wouldn't be worth living. I would hate it if all we needed was a pill for all our nutrition.

Sorry, I am just a die-hard "foodie" who takes an almost sensual pleasure in the preparation and eating of really delicious, sinful type food. I do not indulge often in these foods very often, but what a pleasure.

That's the way I feel about my Big Salads. I'm on my way to pick one up now. I've been eating very large salads for dinner for as long as I can remember, and when I have something else for dinner, I just don't feel as good the next day. If I go on vacation and I'm away from my salads for more than a few days, it takes several days of Big Salad eating to get me feeling "back to normal". Silly, but true!

I also agree with others who mentioned oatmeal for breakfast. :9

Variety of foods, that's what makes me feel great. We lived overseas for three years and had a very limited selection of foods to choose from. When it comes to food, variety is the spice of life for me. Foodie Pride;-)

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.