Do I eat bad

Rebecca11

Cathlete
I was reading that post on the Cathe discussion board about her Abs and the lady who is training for competition and it really hit me, maybe even though I'm trying to eat good I'm not, there is no way I could follow that diet, I do love food . I am a Carb junkie it's hard for me not to eat bread at every meal but I try. So here's what have had and what I plan on having please tell my good, bad terrible :) .

Breakfast: piece whole wheat with natural peanut butter and an orange.

Lunch: Low fat Triscuts with all white tuna, leafy lettace and baby carrots

snack: Banana and oatmeal bar

Dinner: Grilled Salmon, roasted baby red potatoes (sm amount of olive oil used) Steamed Brocoli

Any comments insights would be great.

Sometimes eating clean can be exhausting ;-)

Outside of the Taco Bell stuff, you're doing great! :) Considering that you eat better than the vast majority of the country, you shouldn't kick yourself too hard. I would just suggest you add more veggies. If you are working out a lot, you may not be getting enough calories with what you listed. Try adding some raw spinach to your lunch and some bell peppers. Asparagus has only a few calories if you cook it without butter or oil. If you love food like you say you do, you could actually eat a lot more of it if you make wise choices. There's a great book called Eat Smart, Play Hard by Liz Applegate that may give you some good advice.

Bon apetite!:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.