Deflated saline implant

Themoon

I woke up with a deflated saline implant today. After "just" ten years. I will try to call my surgeon. Don't even know if he's still around. Has anyone else had this happened? Sorry for the ranting, so confused right now.

The moon,

When I was around 20 or so I had implants put in. Mind you, this was 40 years ago. To make a long story short, I had problems with the extraction and healing after many many years of living with them. And now have learned a lot from this horrible experience.

From what I've read, every 10 years you need to go in and replace them. That's something you most likely haven't heard from your surgeon. Now you have a choice, if you like the implants and want more of the same, then replace them, or not. Your choice. But do remember that the void area that surrounds the implants (if you choose to not replace them) have scared around that area. And you may feel the scaring in that area.

I hope everything turns out the way you want especially if you are a young person. If he's a good surgeon I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Good Luck to you and please let us know what you have decided to do once you get a hold of your surgeon. (((((hugs to you))))).

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.