Death Clock

September 25, 2052 if i remain normal hehehehe

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I'm supposed to live to 94! My great-aunt died a couple of years ago at age 98 with really crappy habits and a pessimistic attitude! I already figured with her family history I'd make it way into my 90's.
Just Do It! :)

WOW!!! 78 if my mood is normal, 95!!! if I'm optimistic:eek:

ETA my mom passed away 3 days before her 90th birthday. She was about 5 feet tall and weighed 180 lbs. She ate whatever she wanted but never smoked.

Michele

Dani, you find the most interesting websites!!!

Okay, if I'm normal, I live until 2040, age 79 which is only 35 more years.

If I'm optimistic, I live until 2055, age 94, which is 50 more years. I'll take this one!!

I'm going to be a very old person! LOL! If I'm optimistic I will live to see 101!:eek: So, as far as I'm concerned everyday from here on is a good day...For now. LOL!

Kathy

Okay, kinda morbid but I'll play...

April 27, 2024 if I stay the way I am.

July 23, 2048 if I improve and become "normal".

Hmmm... about 19 more years. That's actually a bit too long to wait. Enough time to see Andrew finish college though.

Pinky

Mine's April 18, 2057 if I stay normal (79 yrs), but 2085 if I improve my attitude (thats 107--no thanks :) )

Kelly

Well, I guess I'm outta here on October 26, 2041. Pinky, I hope you can become normal because I retire in 2024 (if I can hold out that long at my job) and then the fun begins!!! :7 :7 :7

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

LOL!! 2/7/2049. Guess that means I'll be 92. My maternal grandmother was probably that age when she passed away. We aren't completely sure since she had no birth certificate. They didn't keep very accurate records in rural Sicily ...

Interesting website.

Carol
:)

This was fun until I plugged in the stats for my 46-year-old overweight pessimistic husband. He is scheduled to die in 2009. :-( Of course, it doesn't account for genetics. Most of his uncles are exactly like him in every way and they are living to be in their 80's and 90's.

According to this, I have 31 more years if I remain in "normal" mode.
If I'm in "sadistic" mode, I died in 1996!

>According to this, I have 31 more years if I remain in
>"normal" mode.
>If I'm in "sadistic" mode, I died in 1996!

Aha!!! I knew there was something spooky about you, Katherine:eek: !! LOL!!
I hope you have waaaaay more than 31 years. Who will we all turn to for advice when you're gone?

Michele
:)

I'm set to check out in 2011. Huh?? I'm a non-smoker and my BMI is excellent, but just because I'm pessimistic, I have only 6 years to live. Does this make any sense??

-Nancy

Okay, what do you think it means if no matter what my outlook is, I still die on the same day at the age of 79? That's spooky (but a fun website, Dani!)

Becky

I got an age of 82 for normal and 97 for optimistic. Not bad! :)

I also got 61 for pessamistic and YIKES, 39 for sadistic!:eek: LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.