Daily Check-In Wednesday, December 21st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I am going to do my own CardioCoach Mish-Mosh of steady state running and sprints on the treadmill for about an hour, and then finish up with a nice stretch and some ab work.

Hello to all that follow.....have a great day!

Tammy

Good morning Tammy!! and all that follow.

I am following the Dec rotation and it is CTX this week but I am subbing the TimeSaver w/o's since I don't have CTX yet.

Today is #2 with step from SB and hi/lo from SJP, back/core from SS, SJP, and bonus footage, stretch.

Only three days left this week, I have made a list of what I need to do yet!!! I wonder if I can go three days without sleep!!!:eek: :eek:

Good morning ladies!

Sounds like an intense workout Tammy

Jane...good sub. I liked the bonus segments from Timesaver. I have gone thru and just done those a few times...

I am doing PlyoX, Kickmax leg cond drills, leg ext and curls, shoulders, bis' and tri's.

Have a great day...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/xmas9.gif[/img]...Carole

Hello everyone! Yesterday was Imax 1 for me, tonight I'm going to do KPC.

I've been so tired this week, I can't wait to catch up on some sleep!

Have a good day everyone!

Jeanette

Hello everyone, Today I will do Mix it Up of the Slim Series, KIck Max and stationary bike. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Good Morning Ya'll!

I miss this post and everyone.

Yesterday I did biceps, shoulders and triceps to PUB and Core Max 1. Today I am focusing on lower body and doing KPC, 6 sets of 8 squats @ 115# and 3 sets of 15 deadlifts using 70#.

Children have a half day of school today and although my son likes to join me sometimes in the weight room, I can't do KPC with him anymore...he cracks me up too much and I lose my focus! LOL!

Charlotte~~

Hi all,

I did PS chest, shoulders and back today along with abs. I will probably bake some more today, seems if I bake I don't think of all the stress going on in my life,sigh.

My mother did make it to Chapel Hill so pray she can get a liver now!!:D

Thanks!:)

Hi Tammy, Carole, Annette, Jane, MariAngeles, Charlotte,

I'm last as usual!

Tonight did KM. I must say I did one of the premixes and I liked it alot more. The full KM Is high impact for me but this was great.

Annette glad you Mom is there ok. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Have a good night all.

Not last tonight Robyn! ;)

Actually, I did the big ZIP, ZERO, NOTHING, NADA today!x(

I had to go for a physical exam this morning for 11:15. I was not allowed to eat before hand so I couldn't work out or I'd have keeled over before the dr. visit was through! LOL Afterwards I was out with my mom while she did some shopping. By the time I got back home it was close to 7pm and I hadn't eaten dinner yet and was tired as anything so I opted out of a work out today even though I really didn't want to miss w/the holidays coming up! x(

<rant begin> I think having to wait until 2pm for my first morsel of food really set me off on the wrong foot! The doc's office was RIDICULOUSLY backed up today. I walked in the door at 11:15am (my appointment time) and sat in the waiting room until freakin' 12:45!!! UGH! I wanted to scream AND pass out from hunger! It was AWFUL! <Rant over!>

So anywho...I don't feel like lookin' to see what's on tap for tomorrow but it's some combo of cardio, legs and either u/b or abs!

Good Nights my darlings.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.