Daily Check-In Thursday 12/22

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me will be GS Legs (floorwork only), CTX AllStep (cardio only) and some ab work.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Tammy

Good Morning Tammy!

Everyone must be sleeping??...shopping?....baking?....:)

I do like GS legs....good workout for you!

I am doing PUB chest & back, abs, a 4 mile run and standing legs from something, haven't decided yet.

I am thinking about doing a P90X rotation again come Jan...

Have a great day...:)...Carole

Hey Carole and Tammy....

I'm still following the Dec schedule and subbing the BB TS for the CTX.

Today I did #4, kickboxing from KPC and shoulder work from SJP and bonus footage.

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi, good morning Jane, Carole, Tammy and everyone who post later. Today is a rest day. I will go to a dinner with my co-workers. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Yesterday I did lower body workouts so today I will be running. Not sure how many miles or for how long. I think my son wants to join me so that could be challenging. He is always trying to out do me and I am always trying to out do him. LOL!

Charlotte~~

HI all I did Cardio Kicks today.

Another update on my mom, on a scale from 1-40 (40 being you need a liver or an undertaker) my mom is a 29 making her a good candidate for a liver. She is having more lung and heart tests today to determine if she can handle the surgery. She is more coherent and able to answer questions correctly. She is also meeting with a transplant coordinator, a social worker and a psychologists today also.

Thanks for you prayers.:D

hey ladies. today i did cardio on my treadmill and later i will do some power yoga

have a great day!

jes

Annette, that sounds like promising news!

I skipped KPC yesterday in favor of rest and did Imax Extreme this afternoon (I left work early!) Not a bad workout. My Imax 2 dvd is skipping so this was good to be able to do with out having to resetting it.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a Classics mish-mosh and finishing christmas shopping.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone!

Jeanette

Hey ladies.

I'm checkin' in late today. Was a busy day around the house plus a trip to Costco....I finally squeezed in my work out around 3:30 after thinking I was going to have to skip another one so I was happy!:)

I did...100 (weighted) walking lunges followed by Super Sets Upper Body premix and then IMAX 2 Int.6-10 premix and C&W abs.

I think I did enough for today and possibly even made up for missing my w/o yesterday!;)

Have a great night!

Oh Wendy 3:30.... mine was 9:30. Sounds like a great workout!

For me it was SH Tricep/Bicep. I'm off from work tomorrow. Joy Joy.

I'm last so wont even say hi to everyone you are probably all resting or asleep!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.