Daily Check-In Friday, December 30th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is cardio day, so MIC it is!!!

Hello to all that follow...

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 TGIF:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Tammy

Hey Tammy!!! MIC is .... well MIC!!!! That thing is a monster! Have fun!

Today is Supersets for the first time. I'm playing with the idea of adding on the upper body premix off Supersets after the full w/o because my upper body is not feeling as worked as my lower body is this week.

Anybody think this is overkill?

Good Morning Ya'll!

Yesterday was biceps and triceps...going solo (no Cathe tape as I was pressed for time) Going heavier lately with triceps. All I can say is that it is about time!!!!! LOL!

Today will be shoulders, chest and back and abs after getting back from the Mall today. Children want to spend their Christmas money!

Charlotte~~

Hi Tammy, Charlotte, Jane and all that follow (Annette, Carole, Wendy, Mariangeles...)

I've been taking it easy this week. This is week 12 since I've come back. I'm finding the rest is as important as the tough work outs.

I'm so into the new year - 05 has been tough.

Pray for a happy and healthy New Year for everyone!

No idea what I'll do today - thinking Imax 2 or KPC or L&G. I'll post once I do it.

Not ready for this week to end! Tons to do. I'm buying a new sofa today :)

Good morning everyone!

A new sofa for Robin! Now that is good fun!
Hope 06' is a better one for you!

HI Charlotte! How the hec are ya? Working triceps huh? What kind of results are you seeing? Happy New Year!

Jane, you know what you're up for. Try it and if it's too much go lighter or just do SS. I lift a lot and raise things over my head a lot at work so my UB always feels worked so I can concentrate more on my legs which I so need to do!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/weep.gif[/img]

I was debating on MIC or RS this morning Tammy so I think I will join you in MIC! Have fun!

Hope everyone is ready for the new year and new goals!
Have a good day everyone!

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/140/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good morning ladies!

Tammy...MIC is a great cardio

Jane....no, I don't think that is overkill. Give it a try...:)

Charlotte...nice to see you again! Your upside the backside thread had me laughing this morning!!!

Robyn...you have been working very hard. Taking it easy is a very smart idea! Getting new furniture is so fun...

Kali....another MIC workout!...WOW!!!

I am doing P90X Legs & Back, AbRipperX and a 4 mile run. I did feel a bit like Gumby yesterday after P90X Yoga!! Felt good though.

Have a great day

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/2005_2.gif[/img]....Carole

Happy New Years :) :)

I'm back! When I take a vacation, I take a vacation EEK! ;( :eek: This morning i did Leg & Glutes and I tell ya it felted so wonderful to be able to work me muscles.

Sunday, I’ll be starting a 12 week rotation I’m so excited about it to. I got me 12 week calendar together, daily log sheet and everything ready to bring it.

I pray that God blesses me in 2006 spiritually, financially and heal me emotionally. This is going to be MY year. In Jesus name I pray. So glad to be back guys.

Teddygirl~

Hi Ladies,

Jane, I agree with Kali...if you feel you can do it, go for it! If you are finding it too difficult then lighten your weights a bit on the 2nd go around!:)

Hope everyone has a FABOO holiday!

Today is my last "OFFICIAL" work out until I get back on Sunday.

I have to do some kickboxing for cardio, leg and upper body work. I'll be working out when I return from dropping Joey off as I slept right through my time to work out this morning! x(

I intend to do walking lunges and possibly ab work in the hotel room while I am away...don't hold me to it though! ;) LOL

Well, I must start getting us ready to take off.

I'll be back later ladies!:)

Tammy, I did MIC yesterday for the first time, yikes! My lungs were aching!

Not sure what I will do for today. I think maybe Cardio Kicks but maybe LIS since I did a lot of bouncy stuff yesterday!

Tomorrow I was thinking about doing VIPER as a send off to 2005!

Have a good day everyone!

Jeanette

Hi Guys.
Sorry Tammy... I opted for RS this morning. Wasn't in the mood for intervals today.

Hi Kim! Glad to see you here! Hope you're getting into the swing of things!

Jeanette, may as well end 2005 with a bang!

Wendy, sc%^% the walking lunges while your away. Do them on Monday.
Maybe I'll start joining you.

Glad your back Teddygirl. I hope you have a wonderful blessed New Year too.
That's my wish for all of us.

WOW right back at cha Carole!
Have a good one everybody!

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/140/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Since dh called at the beginning of my leg workout to say that he was on his way home to pick us up to go grocery shopping my workout got cut realll short. I did 12 min. of weighted and nonweighted legwork off of LL, PS and L&G and the sad thing is I can still feel it. sigh.

Anyway off to get ready for when he comes home.:7

Hi again.

Here's what I did:

GS Legs timesaver # 2
Cardio Kicks Kicks and Punches
Boot Camp Upper Body Only

Kali, you made me laugh! :) Even if I do walking lunges tomorrow I will still do them with ya on Monday! I'm actually kinda getting into them! I like them BETTER than stationary lunges! Am I wierd?? :p

Carole, GS timesaver #2 (49 mins) is a MUCH more effective work out than #1 when using lighter weights. It's an abbreviated version of the standing AND floor work. Now I have a third option of how to use GS for freestyle. :) Did ya see my work out from yesterday? 200 walking lunges! I was so proud of myself!;) :p

Have a great evening/weekend girls!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.