Daily Check In Friday Dec 23

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hello Ladies.

I decided to start this thread nice and early today!:)

Yesterday I worked out late in the afternoon and checked in even later...I did 100 weighted walking lunges, super sets upper body premix, imax 2 ints 6-10 and c&w ab work.}(

Today will be cardio, legs and abs. I'm considering either LL or SS lower body blast for legs.

Robyn, what's on the agenda for today since you have the day off?

Carole, did you check out the Freestyle modeling thread yet??

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 TGIF:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Today for me will be HCXtreme #1, Interval circuits.

Wendy: WOW! That was some workout yesterday. I have yet to try SS and PP.

Carole: Yes! Our freestyle expert should definitely be a cover girl!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Tammy

Tammy,

I just checked out your picture trail! Great pictures! You have a great lookin' group of guys there! ;)

Don't worry though, you are hotter than all of 'em!:p

Good morning everyone:

I am sipping my last cup of coffee right now (for the time being anyway) and about ready to go teach step aerobics. We had a little freezing rain last night so I'm going to give myself a little extra time to get there.

Very excited to have Christmas right around the corner. I'm done shopping, but I think I will go mall walking anyway because I love the hubub of the holidays, especially when I'm done. :7 People are crazy and I just get a non-fat latte and sit back and watch the craziness happen.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcia.

Hi everybody,

Haven't been working out all week. Things have been out of control at my house: one day the bike of my youngest son was stolen, next day the bike of my oldest son was stolen, I also accidently set fire to the curtains of my living room, and I could go on and on x( x(

Don't like this week, want to go to bed and sleep till Spring 2006 has arrived.

Anyways, probably won't be on the boards till after Xmas, so
Merry Xmas everyone and a wonderful 2006 :D

Good morning ladies...

Yes Wendy I did check out that freestyle thread...:)...not sure that is quite up my alley..:)...thanks though...

Tammy...thanks too! I really like that Hardcore Ex workout the best.

Marcia....I think watching the crazy people could be quite fun...enjoy!

Annette...keep us posted on your Moms progress...continued prayers coming your way...:)

Yesterday was a long day. Got to run in the rain...I must be nuts as it was kinda of refreshing...:)...I just have a short work day today and then off for 3 days. I will run and do some abs today and maybe a full body workout when I get home.

Have a great day....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/xmastree5.gif[/img]...Carole

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday the Xmas party with my co-workers went well. Today is my last day at work before vacation! I don't come back until the 2 of January! I really need this break.Today I will do Firm it Up of the Slim Series, TJ cardio party nº 1 and stationary bike. I needed to burn a lot of calories. Merry Xmas everyone and a wonderful 2006.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBo and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Okay, my work out is done. I did Step Blast combos only and Leaner Legs with the ab work. :)

Have a great day all!

Hi all, the latest on my mom is she is now a 34 on the list of 1-40 for needing a liver up from 29. Making her in more of a dire need for a liver. She is also going to have to go on dialysis because her kidneys aren't functioning but the damage is reversible when she gets a new liver. Please pray that they find her a liver and fast, I am not doing too well today and I almost didn't workout because I couldn't stop crying. I am crying now as I type.;( Please please pray!!

Anyway I managed to do some standing legwork, squats from PLB along with the warmup and some various standing legwork off of Legs and Glutes then for fun I threw in the warm up only off of Leaner Legs and then did abs off of All Step and Leaner Legs.

Thanks for supporting me.

>Tammy,
>
>I just checked out your picture trail! Great pictures! You
>have a great lookin' group of guys there! ;)
>
>Don't worry though, you are hotter than all of 'em!:p
>

Thanks Wendy!;)

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.