Daily check-in 24/12/2005

stayfit

Cathlete
Hi good morning everyone. Today I will do Burn it Up of Slim in 6, Turbo Jam cardio party nº 1, Power Half Hour ab buner and Power Half Hour Burn shaper and stationary bike. Have a great holiday weekend and merry christmas.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Good morning - I am up and definitely not had enough coffee in my system yet. :7

I hear my husband in the shower already so that means we have a busy day today. Our bar and grill is open until around 4pm so he'll be there and I will deliver presents with DS. Sooooo, I guess that means that doing a workout today may just not be on the agenda. So much to do and enjoy. I know I'd feel better if I did, so maybe I'll just do some extra walking today while delivering gifts. ;-)

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Marcia.

P.S. I've done good so far this season, my eating has been really good, I just hope I can maintain that in my thick skull for the next two days.

Good Morning friends!

Mariangeles: I just ordered the Slim Series! Can't wait to get it!:)
Marcia: Don't worry, you'll do fine with the eating!:)

Today will be kickboxing for cardio, legs and upper body. I'm thinking kickmax in full will cover cardio for certain and atleast part of my leg work. That all depends on how fried they are after I'm done!:p If I can manage it I will add in either PLB ball work or the floor work from L&G. }( Then I have to do a U/B section...YIKES, I have a lot to do today! LOL Better get busy! }(

Happy Holidays!:+

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'm going to do CardioCoach #3 on the treadmill, KM: LCD and some ab work.

Mariangeles: Merry Christmas to you too!

Maricia: Happy holidays and good for you on maintaining your eating goals.

Hello to all that follow....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Tammy

Good morning fit ladies!!!

Hard to believe Christmas is tomorrow!

Wow!!!....I will head to church this morning, then try and dash home quick for Football!! Most of the NFL games are on today. Somewhere in the day I will do a premix from KPC/L&G...

Have great day....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/fireplace1.gif[/img]

Carole

Hi all, as of last night my mom is on the top of the list for a liver transplant so pray she gets one quickly.

I did CTX Kickbox cardio only today!!!

Have a great Christmas Eve!!:7

Good Morning Everyone and Merry Christmas to ya!

Yesterday I worked biceps doing cheat curls of 60# 30 times and then dropped down to 45# for another 30 times. Hammer curls with 15# db's in 3 sets of 10's. Shoulder work doing military presses with 12's, front raises with 8's, side laterals with 10's and bent over raises with 12's in 3 sets of 15. Tricep work with 25# plate and kickbacks with 12's in 3 sets of 10.

Today will be Core Max 2 and plank work from Core Max 1 (3x's)as well as chest and back.

Charlotte~~

Annette, I pray that your mom gets a liver FAST! God Bless her and you and all of your family. I am so sorry that you have to face this, especially at this time of year. Chin up, hon! Be strong for your mom!

I'm back and here's what I did:

C&W's heavy weights premix
Kick Max Cardio Leg Sculpt premix (w/u, blasts, conditioning drills, stretch)
50 (non-weighted) walking lunges

I figured the km premix I did burned up the legs pretty nicely so I just threw in some extra lunges in there for good measure instead of trying to totally kill my legs w/floor work from another vid! }(

Tomorrow is a rest day for me...I have no choice in the matter.:-(

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!:+

Hello Ladies:

Marcia, Mariangeles, Wendy, Carole, Tammy, Charlotte, Annette:

Annette: Prayers for your Mom.

Today is Imax (one of them see what mood hits me). I was up early and did LOTS of shopping.

Just heard from my friend - it's his first x-mas since his seperation. We have forged such a wonderfully supportive, caring friendship. It's nice and to think we almost went the dating route, which surely would have been a rebound. Instead we talk daily. He has helped me so much bringing down my walls (necesary as a single Mom, with a mentally ill mother!).

My kids are downstairs watching a movie with their Dad. We will go to church tonight and open a present.

I will do Imax after church I think!

Merry Christmas Eve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.