Daily check-in 12/25/05

robyn6002

Cathlete
Merry Christmas all!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Hope Santa brings you everything you wanted and your loved ones love your gifts!
My kids are still sleeping and I had to get up to do last minute wrapping (considering most my shopping was yesterday)- so figured I'd post and NOT be last today ;)

Later on today I'll do S&H Chest and Back.

This rotation has been so tough but good - 1 more week. The next will seem easy in comparision.

S&H - T/B
S&H - L/S
S&H - C/B
Imax 3
LM
KM

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Today is a rest day for me, as I'm cooking for 17. I hope everyone has a great day!

Tammy

Hi Robyn Merry Christmas to you, to your family and to everyone who post later. The Christmas is so special when you have kids. I have just done Power Half Hour arm toner. Later I will do Tone it Up of the Slim Series, Turbo Jam 20 minutes workout and stationary bike too. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Merry Christmas Ladies!

17 Tammy??!! OY OY OY! Good luck. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful dinner with your loved ones.

Hi Mariangeles and Robyn!

I'm going to go for a powerwalk in a while before we go to my brothers to exhange gifts with my family.

I have the Slim Series and think I just may try it out again. What's the difference between Tone it up and Burn it up? Anyone know?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/140/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hello everybody...Kali, you are going to love that MP3 player!! I cannot step out of the door without mine!!

Today is CoreMax and StretchMax and I hope and I pray a cardio session. I ATE TOO MUCH YESTERDAY:eek: Hopefully today won't be as bad. Those Christmas goodies that you know will only be there one time a year are so hard to resist. I didn't even try but I did try not to eat a ridiculous amount. I know I've gained some weight though. Oh well, back on the plan starting tomorrow!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/merrychristmas1.gif[/img]

Tammy...17 for dinner! You are very brave...:)

Jane...my eating has been horrible...

Which is why I am planning on a long run today, in the rain!!

...:)...Carole

Hi everyone, Kali Burn it Up is a workout of Slim in 6 (the most intense of the Slim in 6 workouts) and Shape it Up is a workout of the Slim Series. The SS was made to Slim in 6 graduates. the SS is more intense than Slim in 6. Debbie Siebers created Slim in 6 and Slim Series for Beachbody.

My workout is done. Finally I have done Power Half Hour arm toner,Tone it Up of the Slim Series, Turbo Jam cardio party nº 2 and stationary bike.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

I'm tired...I started at 7AM and I just sat down....Whew!!!! I'll take a Cathe workout anyday over cooking for 17!

We all had a great day though...wouldn't trade it for anything!

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.