Daily Check-in, 12-14 Wed

luvtorun

Cathlete
Dutchie!!! I used the train visualization and it worked beautifully. I did a 50 minute run at a pretty good clip, about a 5 mile run (4.9). That is a pretty good pace for me. It really helped on the grade changes when I was losing steam!:p

Yesterday was the 50 minute run with an additional 10 minute w/u, c/d to round out the hour, then CoreMax #3

Today is SJP step and Intervals 1-5 on IMAX2. Woohoo!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is PS: C/S/T and CardioCoach#2.

Jane: Great job on yesterdays run. Your workout today sounds fun!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Tammy

Good Morning Jane and Tammy and all who follow.

Jane, Have fun with IMAX2. I haven't done an IMAX in quite some time...I'll need to put one into my rotation sometime soon to help battle the holiday food!;)

Tammy, have a good work out!

Today is cardio, legs and abs but no idea what that means exactly at this point. All I know is that my bootie and hams are SUPER SORE from doing KM leg drills and the PLB stability ball ex's back to back yesterday! :eek: }( Gotta love that DOMS!:)

ETA: Oh and I must share! I measured this morning and thighs are shrinking! YES!!!! :7 :7 :7

TTFN!:+

Shrinking thighs....sounds good! I'm thinking of adding those two into my rotation also.

Today was Hardcore Extreme #1...I've never done any of the extreme or terminator challenges before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I really didn't like how it transitioned from the Imax stuff to the High step, but I guess that's why it's a challenge. I'm doing a variation of the Fat Lose H.C. rotation that Cathe posted early this year so I'll be trying the other ones from this dvd plus one or two from the Terminator.

Anyone have any tips that will help me with these????

Have a good day!

Jeanette

Jane....good job on using Dutchie's train idea!!

Tammy...have fun with PS

Wedny...GREAT news on your shrinking thighs!!! KM leg drills and PLB ball work would be quite the freestlye leg frier...:)

Jeanette...Hardcore Ex and The Terminator just take a bit of getting used too. I keep track of the different weights I use and what kind of equipment I need out before I do one of those...

I am doing GS Legs (standing only), Imax2, and shoulders, bi's and tri's (that I missed doing yesterday!!)

Have a great day....:)...Carole

Hi all,

I did PUB chest, back and shoulders today!! Plus abs and stretch off of PSSL&A!

Supposed to snow again tomorrow, thankfully I have all my running around to do today so I won't have to be out tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone, today I will do Firm It Up of the Slim Series, Turbo Jam cardio party nº 1 and nº 2 and stationary bike. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Hi everyone,

Today was LowMax. I hope to get some abs in this afternoon. I have some leftover Christmas shopping to do. I really can't complain about the shopping, my husband has been doing most of it.:) :) :)

Have a great day!

Elaine

Hey Guys :)

How’s everyone? I’m a lot better :) still haven't worked out, its been almost two weeks :-( I tried four days ago and couldn’t do it. What ever attacked me, got me good. I haven’t been so sick in longgggggg time. I can’t even remember being that sick. However, just about completed all the antibiotics my doctor given me.

I’m going to attempt my first workout tomorrow morning or evening I figure I start with P90x Plyometrics. I feel like I’m ready to get back too work, missed checking in.

I did step on me scale this morning and holding my weigh. Don’t know how, cuz with this virus I had to eat to get better tons of soup & veggie. I will check in tomorrow, I pray with good news. Have a great day all. And keep up the good work :7 :7

Teddygirl~

Whoohoo....that's great Jane!! That's a really good run. Don't you love to visualize? Now if you find a good one, let me know, I'll try yours -)

My w/o was messed up today. I tried to but the phone kept ringing: a friend, an agency with a job offer (I refused, I don't want to work outside my hometown), another agency called with a job offer (they'll call me back with more specific info), a friend of my kids. What's with those people? Wednesdays are my days of work and I w/o around 10AM instead of 6AM. How dare they call me?

AND we have a new pup: Spooky. She's a cross between a bouvier and a labrador. She's had a strep infection (I think that's what you'd call it) so we had to wait a few extra weeks before we could take her home. Bummer. She's now almost 11 weeks. Sweet little thing. Well, not so little, she's bigger then Spikey (my fake dachshund ;-)). The hair around her eyes and snout still has to grow back so she looks a little weird. I signed us up for doggie school. I want to take her running when she's about a year old (or when the vet gives the OK). So obedience is a must. Spikey is just a naugty little fellow. Quite the clown. Makes me laugh out loud at least once a day.

Have a great evening. It's almost bedtime overhere. Goodnight people.

YOWZA! I did 100 walking lunges w/weights (aren't you proud of me, Carol!? ;)) after a warm up and then the step only premix from Low Max followed by the ab work from Power Hour...

My legs were ALREADY DOMS'ing and NOW??? HOLY JAMOLY! I'm gonna be HURTIN' like heck tomorrow I tell you! Gotta love it!!!! }( :p }( ;)

hey ladies. i forgot to check in yesterday:) i did lowmax, cormax, power yoga and PLB floorwork.

today i did treadmill, floorwork and stretchmax.

jes

Hello!

Last as almost always!

Teddygirl - hope you are back with us real soon. Good listening to your body.

Wendy - congrats on the shrinking thighs

My rotation for the week.

I think I may have been overly optimistic!

SH (L/S) - Monday
SH (B/C) - Planned Fri
SH (T/B) - Weds

KM - Tuesday
LM - Planned Sat
Imax 3 (may go with 2) - Planned Thurs

Hey Wendy,
I did 150 walking lunges today after doing LowMax. :eek:
Yeh, I'll be sore right with you tomorrow! :p

I did 100 on monday for the first time and by the end of the day I could already feel the DOMS!:D

Elaine

>Hey Wendy,
>I did 150 walking lunges today after doing LowMax. :eek:
>Yeh, I'll be sore right with you tomorrow! :p
>
>I did 100 on monday for the first time and by the end of the
>day I could already feel the DOMS!:D
>
>Elaine

Hey Elaine...I originally wanted to do 200 lunges but I was short on time and to be honest, I don't think my legs could have taken any more abuse!}(
Low Max and walking lunges are one heck of a killer leg combo though and I didn't even do the blasts from LM! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.