Cuisinart Griddler

I don't have one but I do have the Pampered Chef grill press which is very similar. I love it and use it all the time. Very handy. I use it for grilled chicken dor me all the time and its very quick and easy for grilled cheese sandwiches for the fam. I highly recommend getting one.

I got one for xmas a few years ago. It's great for making paninis or cooking chicken breasts/salmon in like 4 minutes. You can change out the "plates" (not sure what you call them) to make it into a griddle. We use that for pancakes. The only pain I think about it is the cleaning. Also the non stick surface is starting the wear off on mine even though I don't use any metal spatulas on it. It can get kind of smoky too when you're cooking, so I would place it in a well vented area and close all the doors to the rooms you don't want to stink up. :)
Sabine

I have a DeLonghi Panini grill that is similar I believe, and I love it. I have used it for sandwiches, but mostly I use it for grilled chicken and veggies.

We had one and returned it. It worked fine as a sandwich press, but DH was not happy with the temperature as a griddle. It just didn't stay hot enough.

Made the leap and bought on on Saturday, had to go to three different stores to get it though, must be popular . . . made some protein pancakes Sunday morning - turned out great. I'm impressed with the quality and love that the plates come out for cleaning. Plus it is nice looking. Thanks for all the input!

Mo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.