Could This be a sign :LOL

merrybaker

Cathlete
Ok I went out to my Van Just a few minutes ago to warm it up .. Its like -22 here this AM . Burrrr !!! Anyhow my keys are sitting on the dash.as usual..( We live way out ,so its safe to do that).My door is locked ...My heart sank!! I guess I gotta call the Locksmith. Shoot shoot shoot !! $$$$$ Money I dont have ..Ok so I look in my phone book ...And The page I need is torn out !!!! GONE !!!! I think I'll stay home today no matter what !!!!! LOL I'm looking at this as a sign !!!!!!! LOL What do you think ??? LOL:7 :7 :7

Hehehehe! That's how I feel when I'm walking to catch the bus and it passes by cause its early. I wait a while and the next one is not on time. Now I'm late and its cold. I go back home.

Missy ,I was off to the store !! . Well The locksmith came by .It took 2 minutes to get into my van .and it was 40 $$$ .Not to bad I guess . I did leave and I made it home safe . But I had trouble with my Van doors latching ..OMG what a funny day I've had .Its gotta be the -22 !!!! degrees affecting my latches now !! What next ?? LOL I'm now home for the day .And I'm not climbing any ladders LOL.Lucky I'm getting ready to do KICK MAX .No stepping today LOL

Mary,
I've had days like that. I once locked my then 2 yr old in the car in the parking lot of a grocery store. He was strapped in a car seat and it was about 80 degrees outside. They had to call the fire department. Talk about wanting to stay home.LOL

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.