COMPLETELY O/T: QVC AMERICA ?

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi All,

I am wondering if any of you out there order Beauty TSV's (Todays Special Values)from QVC America ? And if so, have you found that if your Beauty TSV doesn't somehow arrive at your home or that it is damaged in some way and you have to return it, does QVC America offer a replacement TSV, or are you stuck with a refund ? I am just wondering because QVC UK seem to be a bit incompetent in this department. I ordered 2 L'Occitane Beauty TSVs 2 weeks ago from QVC UK, only to be told today that they were sent back to the QVC depot because of bottle leakage, and that there are no replacements available, but there should be IMHO. Because if I had bought the items from a L'Occitane shop, and they were faulty, they would of been swapped immediately.
As you can tell I am not happy today - the TSV was brilliant value, and I am not going to get to experience it :'(

Anna :-(

I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from "QVC America", (that sounds funny to me, being here in the states!). I have ordered cosmetics with no problems at all. On the packing slip that doubles as a return merchandise slip, there is an area to check as to what type of customer service you want: different size, broken item, changed mind, etc.

Not having any experience with the type of problem that you have had, though. I'm not sure what QVC America would do in case of a damaged TSV that had sold out of the quantity set aside for that TSV. I agree that there should be some type of replacement product since damage was from something that you had no control over.

I don't seem to be much help, do I? Overall, I have had nothing but good experiences with QVC and their customer service. I have returned items with no problems what-so-ever.

Hi gough,

I sent QVC UK a bit of a snotty e-mail yesterday, and received a reply last night, they are going to look into it for me. Hum, something tells me I will still be TSV-less at the end of all this :-mad.
It just annoys me that they have all these thousands of TSVs to sell, but they don't keep a thousand back, in case customers do need a replacement :-mad !!!! Grrrrr !

Anna :)

I hope that they can get you some type of replcement package. I would be very dissapointed, too, if I were in your shoes.

QVC America seems like it bends over backwards to please it's customers. Every customer rep that I have spoken to was always professional and extreemly helpful.

Hi gough,

I got a phone call from QVC UK yesterday afternoon and they told me that they have had a major problem with the L'Occitane TSV, and they are estimating that half of the TSV's that went out are coming back damaged ???????? Goodness knows what has gone wrong ? And for the forseeable future, there is no replacement TSV yet, I just have to keep checking the website. In a sadistic way, I am glad it was not just me. Anyway, there is a Molton Brown TSV on QVC UK tonight, so I shall order that instead :)

Anna :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-02 AT 02:56PM (Est)[/font][p]They've always got something to satisfy us, don't they?:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.